This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sports stars as guest stars?

A thought spurred by my new signature, what sports stars would you love to see as guest stars on Stargate?

I'd love to see David Ortiz as a Goa'uld, Brian Urlacher or Hal Gill of the Bruins as a Jaffa and best of all... Chris Kaman as a Wraith. Any other thoughts?

Originally posted by Seldini
    A thought spurred by my new signature, what sports stars would you love to see as guest stars on Stargate?

I'd love to see David Ortiz as a Goa'uld, Brian Urlacher or Hal Gill of the Bruins as a Jaffa and best of all... Chris Kaman as a Wraith. Any other thoughts?
    Big papi !!!!!!!!!!!!! red sox nation that would be cool and manny could be his partner in crime and terry is the ring leader ...muahahahahahahahaha
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

No
      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
        No
        Good contribution. High five.

Comment

Originally posted by Seldini

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I havent' seen a single sports star who can act. PLease, please, let's use honest to gosh actors (who could actually use the work, too!)

Comment

Haha sorry for any confusion, this was more of like a... wouldn't it be funny if....

I would probably stop watching Stargate if I saw Manny Ramirez walk though the gate haha. I'd actually probably lose faith in humanity.

Comment

Working...
            X