Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do u think would win? Alien or predator?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do u think would win? Alien or predator?

Well ppl have been arguing with me about this. So i want a vote. who do u think would win in a full scale war, aliens or predators?
    I personally think predators would win.
    Alien
    26.67%
    Predator
    73.33%

Same, im really an alien guy but one of those wrist nukes could wipe out thousands of aliens like in the movie. Nice sig btw

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
      Same, im really an alien guy but one of those wrist nukes could wipe out thousands of aliens like in the movie. Nice sig btw
      Thx and plus they have all them really cool weapons and gadgets.

Comment

i think the alien/human hybrid would win
        http://sword.myminicity.com/

Comment

In all fairness Predator got pumped in the AvP movie... But that was pretty crappy and they were out numbered so i choose to ignore that and say Predator would win. As long as Danny Glover isn't around... Seriously, Arnold Swarzenegger and half a dozen crack shot marines couldn't beat Predator but Danny Glover can?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
            In all fairness Predator got pumped in the AvP movie... But that was pretty crappy and they were out numbered so i choose to ignore that and say Predator would win. As long as Danny Glover isn't around... Seriously, Arnold Swarzenegger and half a dozen crack shot marines couldn't beat Predator but Danny Glover can?
            And in both movies it was a fluke. Arnold trapped it unfairly and Danny Glover accidently killed it with a tree..

Comment

Well, from a realism point of view, they would have had no chance going head to head with it! In the 1 vs 1 fight Arnie had he got destroyed so Danny Glover would've had no chance. They had to come up with some way to beat them. Can't have the inferior humans lose after all...

Back the AvP film for a minute though... The only way Predator can lose some respect in my eyes was when he spared that woman and gave her the "shield" and "spear" made from the dead alien. That was just ridiculous... to the nth degree.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                Well, from a realism point of view, they would have had no chance going head to head with it! In the 1 vs 1 fight Arnie had he got destroyed so Danny Glover would've had no chance. They had to come up with some way to beat them. Can't have the inferior humans lose after all...

Back the AvP film for a minute though... The only way Predator can lose some respect in my eyes was when he spared that woman and gave her the "shield" and "spear" made from the dead alien. That was just ridiculous... to the nth degree.
                Well if i was down there with all them aliens i would be training mice to fight cuz it would be spooky lol. and u have to admit it would be awesome to fight along side a predator.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Saradomin
                  Well if i was down there with all them aliens i would be training mice to fight cuz it would be spooky lol. and u have to admit it would be awesome to fight along side a predator.
                  Yeh it would be ausome to fight along side a preadator and lexa still did kill an alien

Comment

The book was better then the movie. In the book the woman earned her place. Predators respect fellow warriors even if they are from other races.

Predator would win for the same reason humans win, intelligence and weapons. Aliens are basically animals even the hybrid ones. Now, they can be some pretty impressive, cleaver animals like the raptors in Jurrasic Park but they are still animals.

Basically if you put a predator, unarmed on the ground against a Alien unarmed he would get torn up just like a human vs a lion IMHO. But with all his gear the predator would win.

In fact in the books (if I remember right) humans (also called soft meat) were considered the more dangerous prey. Aliens (the hard meat) were their favorite prey, maybe due to tradition. Its been a really long time since I read the book though and I only read the first one so maybe cannon changed over time.

Ah found a website that gives a synopsis of the first book. Here is their description of humans.
                    "Oomans were known among warriors to be the ultimate prey, they're classed as Soft Meat but their cowardice and lack of honour, combined with their ability to shoot back, makes them the most dangerous prey in the universe".

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...=hybrid&t=6605

In the book and the movie the woman showed themselves to be honorable. That is why the predators worked with them.
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                      The book was better then the movie. In the book the woman earned her place. Predators respect fellow warriors even if they are from other races.

Predator would win for the same reason humans win, intelligence and weapons. Aliens are basically animals even the hybrid ones. Now, they can be some pretty impressive, cleaver animals like the raptors in Jurrasic Park but they are still animals.

Basically if you put a predator, unarmed on the ground against a Alien unarmed he would get torn up just like a human vs a lion IMHO. But with all his gear the predator would win.

In fact in the books (if I remember right) humans (also called soft meat) were considered the more dangerous prey. Aliens (the hard meat) were their favorite prey, maybe due to tradition. Its been a really long time since I read the book though and I only read the first one so maybe cannon changed over time.

Ah found a website that gives a synopsis of the first book. Here is their description of humans.
                      "Oomans were known among warriors to be the ultimate prey, they're classed as Soft Meat but their cowardice and lack of honour, combined with their ability to shoot back, makes them the most dangerous prey in the universe".

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...=hybrid&t=6605

In the book and the movie the woman showed themselves to be honorable. That is why the predators worked with them.
                      Yes i read all this on the web pages but whats the book called?!?! i wanna read it soooo bad!

Comment

Alien Vs Predator: Prey
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                          Alien Vs Predator: Prey
                          Awesome thx!

Comment

Vote ppl! i wanna know what ppl think!

Comment

the predator they got all the cool weapons and the aliens have got teeth and a tail how crap is that oh and the acid for blood but predators would win.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X