Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you name your pet after Stargate characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I adopted my dog from the SPCA about five years ago and thought it would be best to give him a name that was short and simple!

His name is JACK! After Jack O'Neill

Comment

LOL okay I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have a little calico kitty named Vala. She's cute, seems trustworthy.... Until she steals a french fry or something else random from your fingers/table/purse while you're not looking!!!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I'm planning on getting a big dog and naming him Teal'C. I might get two male dogs of the same breed and name one Teal'C and the other Bra'Tac.
        1LT Chris Barden United States Marines
        Alpha Site Security Team member

Aftermath RP:
        1st Lt. Chris Barden

Teal'C and Major Lorne -SSU RP

General Hammond: Colonel O'Neil what the hell are doing?!

O'Neill: In the middle of my backswing!?

Comment

I named my cat McKay. Full name Meredith Rodney McKay but i just use McKay. lol....I wanted my daughter to name her cat something from the stargate world but she went with Liara from the Golden Compass.

Comment

I know that people are going to think me weird but three of my dogs are named after Stargate characters. My Chihuahua is named Freya, my Boston Terrier/Pug mix is named Teyla, and I recently got two Stafforshire terriers and their names are Jonas and Kianna. I am getting one of Jonas and Kianna's brothers tonight and I think I am going to name him Rodney.

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

The cream colored one is named Carter, I say after Sam Carter my mom swears he's more of a Sheriff Carter ( he does act a bit more like the Sheriff). The little one with spots is Parker, she was going to be named Dakara but she just WASN"T a Dakara, I tell people she is Parker, like from Leverage, the klepto Corgi . My dad has Connor...I got a hold of his papers before they sent them off and technically the dod is Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. The next dog is probably going to be named Dakara...hopefully the name fits this time!

IMG_0299.jpg

Comment

Okay, I know I'm late.

About 10 years ago I had guineapigs named Jack (O'Neill obviously) and Jim (from that episode where Daniel hasn't gotten all of his memories back yet) and a girl named Sam.
                (Jim and Sam)

Now I'm trying to think of names for my future horse. I really like Dakara or Sateda for a mare and I'm thinking maybe Dr. Jackson or Daniel Jackson (called Danny or Jackson) for a gelding.
                Prometheus is a cool name but not very catchy...

Comment

Working...
                X