Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you name your pet after Stargate characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you name your pet after Stargate characters?

I was wondering if other people named their pets after Stargate characters. I recently adopted I kitten. I chose several names from Stargate to name him. When we drew names from a hat, my newest kitty was named . . . Jack O'Neill!

How about you?

EDIT: Opps! Seems like I can't type! Title suppose to be: Did you name your pet after Stargate characters?

im more than a little ashamed to say that i named my hampster "Teal'c"

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

My pup is 10 years old so just missed it. I think shes got a good name anyway. Her name is Chaos. It was between Chaos and Karma. I was thinking Karma because then I could yell "Bad Karma!!" or praise with "good karma!!". Now if\when I get another dog I am thinking of going with Jaffa so I an yell "Jaffa KREE!!!".
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

lol, Chaos? Sounds scarry.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
          My pup is 10 years old so just missed it. I think shes got a good name anyway. Her name is Chaos. It was between Chaos and Karma. I was thinking Karma because then I could yell "Bad Karma!!" or praise with "good karma!!". Now if\when I get another dog I am thinking of going with Jaffa so I an yell "Jaffa KREE!!!".
          same hear my dogs ten too
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Nope, my dog's called Max unfortunately. I DID want to call him Apophis or Sokar at the time though.
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I haven't had the chance. But my last two German Shepherds were named Khan (Trek - Wrath of Khan) and Saxon (thanks to my of the time obsession with Robin of Sherwood. I figured it was better than Norman. )

When it came to our current labrador though it was my husband's turn to choose and he named him Homer. "Because he's fat and yellow and maybe he'll like beer when he grows up." Actually, as he's grown up he's lean, more white/cream than yellow and has never been given beer to try.

Albion
              Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

At this time I have no pet. But maybe in the future, I might name one Jack.

Comment

My dwarf rabbit is called Anubis. But he's a lovely rabbit.
                  I also thought about naming my hamster after some SG charakter but then I gave him a name of one of our national football players (as the FIFA worldcup was going on).
                  Why be difficult?
                  Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

My dog's ten years old so no, but If I could I'd rename her Ronon Dex.

Perfecto!

Comment

Wasn't into stargate when we got our cats. However one is named Khitomer and she's as passive as a Vulcan. Go figure.
                      sigpic

Comment

My dog's name is Mitchell.

Comment

i called my gold fish george. after George s. hommond. believe it or not ut the two have the same stare
                          sigpic

Comment

my dog is named Tayla
                            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                            sigpic

Comment

My chinchilla is Dusty Jack
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X