X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endgame (spoilers)

spoilers

is it me or were those pictures a little to revealing. almost get the feeling that somehow the NID got their hands on a ship, that just happened to belong to Anubis or Osiris with asgard beam technology, and beamed themselves out the SGC stargate.

but then again i could be wrong, hope so , it would be classic for some NID guys go in and really STEAL the gate :-)

I believe they are giving a big hint away, but what can you expect, any picture could potentially give something away
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

the problem with stealing the gate is.....it's 20 feet tall and weighs 39,000 pounds.....it's a wee bit hard to just stick under your coat

Personally, i thought the sight of a desk in the halls of a goauld mother ship was rather funny.

and boy did sam look hot. and not just in that coat. She has her 'i am so gonna kick your tush' expression on
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

um, my first reaction is
        Spoiler:
        "WTF! why is Carter wearing leather??? (and not in a good way) " For a sec there I wondered if it was Replicarter putting in an appearance... You gotta figure the "NID rogues" get their hands on a ship of some sort, they could hardly be sneaking into the SGC and yanking the Stargate out thru the ceiling - talk about an embarrassing lapse in security!

Figured the whole spoiler white out was warranted - can never figure out exactly when its needed.....

Comment

Technically, there are spoiler warnings in the subject line so I don't need to worry about spoiler space, but I'm reveling in the new spoiler feature.

Spoiler:
          I want to know who the guy is that's confronting Sam. He looks really familiar. I keep picturing him as a security guard or a night watchman or something.

Also... was anyone else thinkng the Asgard beaming tech is responsible for the gate and environs disappearing out of the SGC and reappearing in a mothership?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            the problem with stealing the gate is.....it's 20 feet tall and weighs 39,000 pounds.....it's a wee bit hard to just stick under your coat
            No problem.Just hire David Copperfield.
            (If he could make the Great Wall disappear,he's capable of anything ! )
            Just kidding.I'm really looking forward to this ep,and couldn't resist reading this Thread !

*Slinks away*
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Well... Unlike a lot of people, I'm looking forward to everysingle episode in Season Eight... This one is one that I'm REALLY looking forward to.

****Spoilers, Highlight to read ******

That's probably the ship Osiris used to get into Daniel's house everynight in "Chimera"... This picture practically confirms the biggest theory as to how the NID could steal the gate.... I still would rather mini-coupers
              sigpic
              In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Technically, there are spoiler warnings in the subject line so I don't need to worry about spoiler space, but I'm reveling in the new spoiler feature.

Spoiler:
                I want to know who the guy is that's confronting Sam. He looks really familiar. I keep picturing him as a security guard or a night watchman or something.

Also... was anyone else thinkng the Asgard beaming tech is responsible for the gate and environs disappearing out of the SGC and reappearing in a mothership?
                Are you talking about the black dude with a zat gun?

If you are, he looks like the Goa'uld guy from "The Warrior", but wait nevermind... It only looked a little like him, but i'm comparing pictures, they don't seem to look alike
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Am I the only one who thought that it was not a mothership, but a Tel'tak instead?
                  Rocky

Comment

That much has already been confirmed, I think in the new TV Zone special issue. The Great Link has some quotes to this effect.

Spoiler:
                    The Trust / former rogue N.I.D. have found Osiris' mothership, which has been cloaked in orbit since "Chimera." Since it's equipped with Asgard transporter tech, you figure out how they steal the gate.
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

The spoilers below reference the spoilers Darren posted.
                      Spoiler:
                      You mean we finally get our hands on a mothership and it goes to the bad guys? Talk about terrible luck.
                      Rocky

Comment

The guy who is pointing the Zat gun at Carter isn't it the actor who played Frotak in "Family"?

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                          That much has already been confirmed, I think in the new TV Zone special issue. The Great Link has some quotes to this effect.

Spoiler:
                          The Trust / former rogue N.I.D. have found Osiris' mothership, which has been cloaked in orbit since "Chimera." Since it's equipped with Asgard transporter tech, you figure out how they steal the gate.

It will be Osiris's ship because I doubt it will be one of Anubis's for obvious reasons. However, it's not exactly like it's that easy to just get the gate out of the SGC. And is a Asgard transporter beam even strong enough to take that amount? Obviously, it is.

And boy, does Sam look good in this episode. She puts on some good facial expressions, and looks for the case!
                          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                            The guy who is pointing the Zat gun at Carter isn't it the actor who played Frotak in "Family"?
                            No, I don't think so.
                            Rocky

Comment

This actor looks like a lot of past actors who have played someone on SG, haha... Well maybe not, but yah
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                              X