This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Individual Wraith Kill ever ...... Possible Sateda Spoilers

The drone kill of the wraith at the end of this episode was the best ever for an individual wraith kill.

OOOHYEEEAHHHHH!!!!! Way to go Ancients!
    When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
    Zatnikitelman

Comment

is it the older the wraith, the stronger they are?

Comment

No, that was stupid. The drone should have gone through the Wraith... it looked almost comical to me the way he looked surprised and was "pushed" back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
          No, that was stupid. The drone should have gone through the Wraith... it looked almost comical to me the way he looked surprised and was "pushed" back.
          Mabye so but I could care less. It was an awsome kill and an excellent shot! I love the way they did it it was great! Great job ROB!
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
            The drone would have done whatever the Doctor thought/expected/wanted it to do. Ancient weapons tend to be like that.

Comment

it seems as if the drones can be detonated by the controller, so that beckett wanted to push the wraith back with the drone before it going off. the tip of the drone seems to be dull, not sharp, and the speed of the drone along with the size would never penetrate that wraith and out. the wraith was also wearing armor.

and think of the obvious, its a TV show, i doubt they will have a drone the size of the wraith's chest cut it in half.

Comment

Originally posted by rokentsu
                it seems as if the drones can be detonated by the controller, so that beckett wanted to push the wraith back with the drone before it going off. the tip of the drone seems to be dull, not sharp, and the speed of the drone along with the size would never penetrate that wraith and out. the wraith was also wearing armor.

and think of the obvious, its a TV show, i doubt they will have a drone the size of the wraith's chest cut it in half.
                Lets not forget we have seen drones do something similiar before too. Remember the antarctic outpost drones vs the Kull Warriors. They danced and circled around them and killed them with drone voodoo and not with impact or explosive force. Drones tend to do whatever they want.

Comment

I agree thats the best part about the drones is that they are mentally controlled by the person who is using them. They can do things such as avoid Wraith darts when going for a hive ship unlike our missles. The limits of atlantis technology seem to be left to or imagination.

The Ancients also had a greater understanding of the Universe then we as humans do some things we consider laws are only laws under certian circumstances.
                  Last edited by Hazzerd; 07 August 2006, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X