Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sateda Live Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freekzilla
    Am I the only one that thought the episode went by too fast? I'm sitting there and it starts, and the next thing I know Ronon is hugging Beckett and the credits start. Was it really an hour long? Sure didn't feel like it.

Edit: Greened the guy above me.
    Heck, in my opinion they could make a Sedeta Mini-series if they wanted to and i'd DVR it.

Comment

hmmm what i dont get is those Sateda guns....are like those Genii guns....
      DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Finally got to see the ep (had to tape it - on vacation!). FANTASTIC episode! Very moving, very funny, OUTSTANDING character development! THe scene with Teyla and John was wonderful - so believable!

The only thing I wanted to see was a different, non-dreadlock hairstyle on the pre-runner Ronan. I always figured his hair became that way when he didn't have any other options. I'd've figured in his society, especialy paired with a pretty lady like that who's a doctor or nurse, that he'd have more controlled hair. Not short, mind you! But straight and in a nice ponytail, or something like that.

But that, and the continuity blip in teh Teyla/John scene, are my only complaints. By FAR one of the top Atlantis episodes!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryly
          Finally got to see the ep (had to tape it - on vacation!). FANTASTIC episode! Very moving, very funny, OUTSTANDING character development! THe scene with Teyla and John was wonderful - so believable!

The only thing I wanted to see was a different, non-dreadlock hairstyle on the pre-runner Ronan. I always figured his hair became that way when he didn't have any other options. I'd've figured in his society, especialy paired with a pretty lady like that who's a doctor or nurse, that he'd have more controlled hair. Not short, mind you! But straight and in a nice ponytail, or something like that.

But that, and the continuity blip in teh Teyla/John scene, are my only complaints. By FAR one of the top Atlantis episodes!
          I take it you liked it. Te he he he.
          Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
          Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

It was an awesome episode!!
            I liked Ronon's, "macho godzilla!" moment just before he charged at the tall baldy wraith.
            Last edited by roseblue; 08 August 2006, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Wow. I dont post really at all but I had to say this episode was one of my favorites in a long time. I Watched it twice so far and will probably watch it again soon. The writing, the quality of direction, and the overall production was top notch. I am glad to see that this show is getting the quality it deserves. In actuality it will have to become the new support for fans who need their gate fix whenever sg-1 is gone (heaven forbid). I am starting to become a bit more comfortable with eventually being left in SGA's capable care. It is beginning to live up to it's potential.

Comment

On a scale of 1-10 I give it an 8.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I was not suprised this episode put SA back in 1st place in the ratings on

Friday nights...... it was one of the best episodes I have seen in a long time.

It was a eppy on a personal level...and didn't envolve a space battle on a galactic scale..... Kudos to Mamoa....he really gave life to the Ronon character........ hope to see more eppys like this.....great work from all the cast. The fact that you really care about these characters are a big plus....
                  Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Ditto. GREAT EPISODE!!!
                    Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                    Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Working...
                    X