New Babylon 5 project in the works!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
    The mian thing that stands out in my memory is Londo Mollari and his arc after he became Emperor. IIRC the series starts the arc, but the show ends before it's resolved. I think there's a trilogy of novels that wraps it up.
    Yar, The Legions of Fire Trilogy. I enjoyed it thoroughly, even if there are a few timeline problems and the ending is pretty weak. It's apparently "canon (more or less)".

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Yeah there are several B5 canon books:

The Shadow Within
      To Dream in the City of Sorrows

Psi Corps Trilogy:
      Dark Genesis: The Birth of the Psi Corps
      Deadly Relations: Bester Ascendant
      Final Reckoning: The Fate of Bester

Legions of Fire Trilogy:
      The Long Night of Centauri Prime
      Armies of Light and Dark
      Out of the Darkness

The Passing of the Technomages Trilogy:
      Casting Shadows
      Summoning Light
      Invoking Darkness
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Oh, I didn't know The Shadown Within was canon as well, i'll need to pick that one up. Cheers Xicer!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Actually, I think that was the only one on the list that is about 90% canon as stated by JMS. It's hasn't really been clarified which parts are not canon, but he did say that the first story in the book about Anna Sheridan and the Icarus is 100% canon. As for the other two, they should be mostly canon.
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Working...
          X