New Babylon 5 project in the works!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Babylon 5 project in the works!!!

Last edited by Whitestar; 04 August 2006, 11:34 AM.
    Have you ever remembered what life was like before you were born? That's how it will be like after you're dead.

really?

Comment

Why did you revive a year-old thread?
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

I know. Kind of an odd thread bump tbh. deathskull, the "new" project has always been here.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Let's convert this into a "So, if has WB Greenlit more Lost Tales?" thread.

So, has WB greenlit more Lost Tales?
          Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
          http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Not yet, as far as I know. I hope they will, however. I haven't seen the first one yet, and by all accounts the reviews are mixed to say the least. That doesn't mean I don't want to see more B5. I do, I do, I do!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
              I know. Kind of an odd thread bump tbh. deathskull, the "new" project has always been here.
              well kind of did't notice that it was a year old !! another question is why would a year old thread be on the forst page ??

Comment

Because Babylon 5 only got its own section on these forums a few days ago, and before that there were only a handful of topics about it in the "General Sci-Fi and Fantasy" section. When the B5 section was created, Darren moved all the B5-related topics from the "General Sci-Fi and Fantasy" section and into this one.
                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Well, I believe the DVD has been in the top-selling SciFi DVDs for a while now. I remember seeing it really often in there. I believe it's selling really well...which is a good sign.
                  Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!

Comment

^I've heard that the DVD is selling well and that is just for region one. I'm waiting for region two to be released, which shouldn't be too far away now.

Originally posted by deathskull View Post
                    well kind of did't notice that it was a year old !! another question is why would a year old thread be on the forst page ??
                    I think the reason for the thread still being on the front page is that what we see here is all the threads that were ever created for B5. We can remedy that by keeping this forum active.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Just bought Lost Tales, Amazon says it will be at my home in a few days, can't wait to see it. A revised shadow movie could be plausible or something about the mysterious "Hand". There is many unknowns in the B5 Universe. The only set back is G'Kar and Doc Franklin, I would'nt want to see a new face to them in a new movie (Lost Tales 2).
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see the alt-media works (comics, novels, etc) adapted, myself. I am missing out on a lot of stuff because I don't have access to those stories.

Comment

Me too. Some of them were written by JMS and most were at least approved by him before publication, so I think it could be done.
                          sigpic

Comment

The mian thing that stands out in my memory is Londo Mollari and his arc after he became Emperor. IIRC the series starts the arc, but the show ends before it's resolved. I think there's a trilogy of novels that wraps it up.

Of course the resolution of Crusade. I don't think that was ever resolved in any medium, though.

Comment

No, it's not, but there's potential to resolve it now. Of course, if it was supposed to be a 5-season story arc, we know it was solved thanks to Sleeping in Light.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X