This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you SG-1 making to the 300th Eps ???

Ok well this years Season 10 will mark the 200th Eps. And it looks like Stargate is going strong as ever ...

But do you see SG-1 making it to its 300TH Eps... ?

If so , do you think the Ori will take us that far ?

Or will it be someother kind of Enemy taht we havnt even heard of yet ???

And what about SG-A , how far do you think the Show will go , and what kind of NEW Enemies do you see us fighting in the FUTURE of Altantis ?

I think SG-1 has a strong chance to get to the 300th Eps. It has been MOVING Along pretty fast sense season 9 , but I do think the Ori and Someother kind of Enemy will take us to at least 300 Eps...

maybe we will finail find out about the Furlings , and we might need to help them with some kind of Enemy they have ....

As far as SG-A goes , i could see this going tell SG-1 Ends ... Maybe hitting a 150 mark or more would be sweet ...

For the Wraith I dont see them lasting that long as the main Enemy in that galaxy , I see SG-A finding a more POWERFUL Enemy taht will take us to higher levels of the SHOW ...

well, it took 8 seasons to kill the snakes, it should take at least 10 seasons to kill the ori

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

I would love more than anything for it to go that far (15 seasons right?) but I think it'll only make it to 12 or 13. Not that there's a good reason for it to eventually stop, but all great things must come to an end. On the other hand, The Simpsons have 17 seasons and have been renewed through 19, so maybe all good things don't have to end.
      MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
      Spoiler:
      Snape kills Dumbledore
      Spoiler:
      Darth Vader is Luke's Father
      Spoiler:
      Rosebud is a sled
      Spoiler:
      Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
      Spoiler:
      The planet of the apes is actually Earth
      Spoiler:
      The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
      Spoiler:
      Clark Kent is Superman
      Spoiler:
      What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

I would love to see this great show make it to 300 episodes. Besides, I'm enjoying things now more than ever.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

yeah i have no clue, i hope sg1 goes that long, but can u imagine, 15 years of stargate
          I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg
            yeah i have no clue, i hope sg1 goes that long, but can u imagine, 15 years of stargate
            Yes, I can imagine that. Wonderful thought IMO.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

should be cake
              I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally Posted by Locutus_Of_Borg
                Originally posted by the fifth man
                Yes, I can imagine that. Wonderful thought IMO.
                I fully AGREE with you , 15 20 even 30 Years of SG-1 sounds great to me right now ...LOL , But i can see 15 Years of SG-1 .... There is somuch that hasnt be talked about in years that they need to bring back up ...

For ONE the Giant Alien race that Daniels Uncle went with , They went into hidding couse of the Goa'ulds ... Now that the Goa'ulds are no more Where are they ??? What have they been up to and better QUESTION is what has Daniels Uncle been up too ..

There are so many back stories tehy havnt yet Answered all the Question that people have asked about in the 10 years they have been on ... Its time for them to start Answering them while there still in battle with the Ori ....

Who knows the Ori could be one of a few BIG Enemies that the Ancients made on there Quest to SEED life in othere galaxies ...

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg
                  should be cake
                  Indeed!
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'd LOVE to see 300 eps, but honesty with the ratings what they are so far this season, I'm not even holding my breath for a season 11 .

And -PITBULL- it was Daniel's grandfather, not his uncle. And I wanna see him again too!
                    What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
                    I made a big decision a little while ago.
                    I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
                    That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
                    Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
                    Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
                    Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
                    Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
                    And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

Originally posted by wanderingbynight
                      I'd LOVE to see 300 eps, but honesty with the ratings what they are so far this season, I'm not even holding my breath for a season 11 .

And -PITBULL- it was Daniel's grandfather, not his uncle. And I wanna see him again too!
                      Sorry i thought it was is Uncle for some reason ...LOL thanxs for seeing that one ...

Comment

Originally posted by wanderingbynight

I'm still pretty optimistic about a Season 11 of SG-1 and a Season 4 of SGA. What is Sci-Fi going to come up with that will be better? IMO, nothing. Not by next season anyways.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

roughly 5 more seasons? I can see the chance of the show making it that far. I can see it going as far as 6 more seasons. But it always depends on how the current and next season turn out..
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I heard it is being forced to shut down at the end of this season or sooner. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_W
                              I heard it is being forced to shut down at the end of this season or sooner. Is that true?
                              They signed contracts for an 11th season already... allthey need is scifi to pick them up, and why wouldnt scifi pick them up? SG1 turned scifi into gold.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                              X