This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone SEEN these 3 Movies?

The first one is ... Cloak of the Illuminati: William Henry - Stargate Secrets of the Anunnaki

The Second is .... Blue Apples

and the 3rd is ... Stargate 2012

I want to know if thee any good and what they are about ... If anyone has seen it please give a little info about it , and tell me if its a good thing to BUY ...

Never seen them... however I did see this quote on Amazon for the Stargate 2012 movie, which seems to be some sort of documentry

"Nobody knows for sure what will happen in the year 2012. However, ancient legend speaks of a giant pulsating beam or wave of light consisting of "enlightenment particles" that will emanate from heaven, penetrating the planet and all life on Earth.

Sounds like an Ori beam weapon! Ack! Run for your lives!

Website http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?redirect=true
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
      Never seen them... however I did see this quote on Amazon for the Stargate 2012 movie, which seems to be some sort of documentry

"Nobody knows for sure what will happen in the year 2012. However, ancient legend speaks of a giant pulsating beam or wave of light consisting of "enlightenment particles" that will emanate from heaven, penetrating the planet and all life on Earth.

So...The Ori won't assault Earth until 2012, which means that episode won't air until the '11-'12 or '12-'13 broadcast seasons. Which means SG-1 has five or six more seasons to go.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah

Hmmm.... Sounds like a documentary about the Mayan calender. The Mayan calender shows the end of the world ocurring in 2012. December 23 I believe.
        Enlightenment particles? Does that mean that everyone on earth will become enlightened and watch stargate?
        Andromeda Fate
        Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
        "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
        "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
        "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
        "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Working...
        X