This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could really use some help catching up on S9 and S10

Hey everybody, I started watching sg-1 about 2 months ago. I started with season one episode one, and now I've seen everything up until the end of season 8, and end of atlantis season one. I love it, and I figured I would wait until seasons 9/2 came out on dvd to watch them, no big deal right? Well, it's been a couple weeks since I finished seasons 8/1 and I'm dieing to see seasons 9/2. I'm tired of waiting so my first question is,

1. When will seasons 9/2 be coming out on dvd?

2. My second question is, do you think it's possible to catch all of seasons 9/2 on scifi with my TiVo?

Right now, my TiVo shows camelot and crusade as coming on within the next two weeks but thats it. Will the rest of the seasons be on at some point in the next few months?

3. My last question is, can someone tell me the names of the episodes of seaons 10/3 that have already aired?

I didn't realize they came on at this time of year so I didn't get to tivo them (although I'd refuse to watch them until I'd seen previous episodes... Can't wait to find out what the ori are?), so a list of the episodes from 10/3 that have already shown would be great.

In summary:
    2. Is it possible to catch all of seasons 9/2 on scifi with my tivo?
    3. Can someone tell me the names of the episodes of seaons 10/3 that have already aired?

Thanks, any help is appreciated cause it's killing me that there's more episodes out that I haven't seen. Thanks again.

-Josh

Originally posted by JD1024
    Most likely in October/November.

2. My second question is, do you think it's possible to catch all of seasons 9/2 on scifi with my TiVo?

Right now, my TiVo shows camelot and crusade as coming on within the next two weeks but thats it. Will the rest of the seasons be on at some point in the next few months?
    Well, since Season 10 is airing right now, catching season 9 in its entirety would be difficult. Might as well TiVo season 10 and get Season 9 on DVD.

3. My last question is, can someone tell me the names of the episodes of seaons 10/3 that have already aired?
    THE PEGASUS PROJECT (SG-1) and IRRESISTIBLE (SG:A) aired just last Friday.

List of SG-1 episodes in Season 10: Here (WARNING: spoilers for episodes)
    List of SG:A episodes in Season 3: Here (WARNING: spoilers for episodes)

Comment

Go to www.gateworld.net and click on sg-1, season 10 and it lists all the shows and the order for the first half. (Same for Atlantis)
      Season 9 - go to transcripts if you just want to "catch up" there are also screen caps available at: http://www.stargatecaps.com/
      Hope this helps
      sigpic

Comment

Season 9 will also be starting in syndication in sept (stations vary by location) but it will take all winter to show them (sept - may) so you may not want to wait
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X