This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"200" A Wedding In Episode

I'm so glad Richard Dean Anderson will be guest starring in the episode "200"
    In Gateworld's Episode guide for "200" It reads this
    The notes session, however, quickly devolves into the team members pitching their own versions of a successful sci-fi film -- including tributes to THE WIZARD OF OZ, STAR TREK, a younger and edgier SG-1, and even a wedding that features the return of General Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson).
    My guess is that Sam Carter and Jack O'neil (in the wormhole x-treme movie) get married. Not our sam and jack. How are they actually in love if they haven't gone out steady together. Sam is always saying no. Up until mobieus part 2 when she hung out with the whole sg-1 team at jack's cabin at the lake. I really doubt it that the writers will get sam and jack together. It's really been a tease for the fans from the begining of the series.
    Last edited by roseblue; 30 July 2006, 03:53 PM.

I think that they should tell Jack that he can come back into the show in whatever form he wants (even if he becomes his own race of acsended being or the ambassador to the newly discovered furling embassy)

We NEED HIM BACK!

Even though Vala and Daniel appear to be carrying the show nicely on their backs at this point.

Comment

spoilers for s10's '200'

Originally posted by roseblue
      In Gateworld's Episode guide for "200" It reads this

Spoiler:
      My guess is that Sam Carter and Jack O'neil (in the wormhole x-treme movie) get married. Not our sam and jack. How are they actually in love if they haven't gone out steady together. Sam is always saying no. Up until mobieus part 2 when she hung out with the whole sg-1 team at jack's cabin at the lake. I really doubt it that the writers will get sam and jack together. It's really been a tease for the fans from the begining of the series.
      Spoiler:
      i think the marriage in the episode will be fake too (between the movie characters and not our sam and jack). as a shipper, i like it that we'll see 'something' great like that, but i'd also LOVE it if it turned out to be REAL.

i'm hoping someday the writers (and sam and jack!) will get their acts together and *get together*!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roseblue
        Same here. It will be nice to see RDA back again. I hope he has a significant role in this one.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X