This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dark Side of Characters

So far we've only seen three main characters go dark side, (I'm not sure if the bad SG-1 from Ripple Effect counts) they being Daniel, Teal'c and Sam.

Daniel although in a dream was good at being an evil overlord, hopefully we'll get to see more of this side of him when he
    Spoiler:
    turns Prior in 'The Shroud'

I don't know if it was just me but Teal'c being evil just doesn't go down well with me, but that's my opinion.

Now Sam/RepliCarter is a whole other story, by just looking at her like this you can easily tell that she's a natural at playing a pure evil character, but I would like to see Sam herself take an evil turn.

Cameron, I'd have a fair idea of what he might be like (taking a look at Ripple Effect) although he doesn't act on the evilness to well.

Vala...well um...nothing on this one, just watch the first episode of Farscape for some of CB's nastiness, (oops, said that word )

For those on Atlantis the ones I'd really like to see go evil would have to be Rodney and Teyla, I wasn't expecting Ford to go all bad either, hope we see him again.

I think that John definitely has a dark side, and it would be fun to see that explored. We know so little about him that it's easy to imagine him going evil. But that has a lot to do with my personal interpretation of John; I think the man has serious issues.

Rodney going evil overlord would be the greatest thing ever, just because you see him get shoved around so much that it's almost believable to think he's just snap and take over.

I think Elizabeth showing a dark side would be the most effective in terms of completely turning Atlantis from a research base to a police state, because I can see a dark Elizabeth sending people out on missions and just not caring if they die. I can see John killing people himself, but I can see Elizabeth ordering it done from behind her desk quite callously, and for some reason that's more frightening to me.
    They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
    Spoiler:
    Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Working...
    X