This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Ties That Bind" - continuity Spoilers warning

I was comparing the Ties that Bind with Prometheus Unbound episode, I love both the episodes, Vala is an excellent character and the whole storyline is an interesting concept. However I felt that the continuity is a little off, is it just me when...

Spoiler:
    The Naquda that was supposedly lost by the Star Wars looking aliens was left on the planet. However on Prometheus Unbound, Vala shouts at Daniel when he leaves it on the planet.

This isn't the only thing...

Spoiler:
    Also the Goa'uld cargo vessel that she leaves behind is suppose to be unspaceworthy, esp when Gen Hammond salvages some of the crystals to grab an Alkesh, yet supposedly the Lucian Alliance now have the vessel.

I would have thought these events may taken place after Prometheus Unbound, however...

Spoiler:
    Daniel is blamed for loss twice in the episode

So is it just me? Or is there a slight incontinuity in these two episodes?

"A man is made up of his worst and darkest moments, and destroyed when he takes nothing from them..."
    -A quote from me

Stargate Frontier a new VS at http://www.stargateomega.com

Well heres how it goes

Goa'uld were attacking on the planet so they probably got the Naquadah
    That was blatently a different Cargo Ship. There are many many you know

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
      Well heres how it goes

Goa'uld were attacking on the planet so they probably got the Naquadah
      That was blatently a different Cargo Ship. There are many many you know
      Yeah, the Goa'uld sounds probable, but the thing that worries me, is that she was dealing with a certain group of people, now how many times did she deal with them, and the plans go wrong for her and the bad guys before the bounties went up? And the episode specifically mentions that Daniel was involved in both transactions.

"A man is made up of his worst and darkest moments, and destroyed when he takes nothing from them..."
      -A quote from me

Stargate Frontier a new VS at http://www.stargateomega.com

Comment

Working...
      X