This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spin Off Series of Stargate and Idea fo Stargate-sg1 and Stargate Atlantis

If this the final year of sg1. It be good if MGM could Stargate Horizon or new stargate show on the air e.g: Like stargate the ancients.

For a stargate atlantis episodes idea:

Mckay discover a new stargate that the ancients where work on (Which is upgrade) before they leave atlantis but it not finish and the episodes the team discover more about stargate technology and will see more about the ancients past.

Thor The Series!

Thor, Asgard commander, on a five year mission to get laid/get the Asgard mojo back... so he's kirking it and co-incidentally making contact with new civilizations and solving peoples problems at the same time.

And we'll finally get to see Asgard martial arts... not comical like Yoda in Star Wars of course. This will be serious stuff.

A sci-fi/steampunk/fantasy novel... with color pictures!
    My Blog

“This summer on Sci-Fi... as part of our five year mission to find the lowest common denominator, we bring you… Extreme Psychic Reality Makeover…!"

Comment

lol... Sg1 I beleive is signed on for season 11... As i understand it last year they waited til December to resign for 10, this year they resigned for 11 a few weeks ago. I could be wrong aobut that, I've only seen other people posting saying the End of SG1 is this season and someone saying.. they already got the cast for season 11... but idk.. Anyways, The tiem to worry is next season, whether they signed on so late before because they tohught it could fail, or whether they signed on so soon because they liked the ideas...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
      X