• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica 2.5 DVD

Didn't know if anyone has seen this yet or not but:

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=MCA029833

and

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

If this is correct the release for the dvd set is September 19.

"We need to find Earth, because if we don't then no one will remember a man named William Adama, or a Battlestar named Galactica."

More accurate information on the 2.5 release here...

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=61878

Already have mine pre-ordered with Movietyme for £22.99 delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJones00
      More accurate information on the 2.5 release here...

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=61878

Already have mine pre-ordered with Movietyme for £22.99 delivered.
      For us Americans that is currently $42.90US.

Wow cannot believe the Amazon.com price! And I thought
      Columbia House was a great price at $37.46US plus around $5-$6US for shipping.

Comment

At present that Amazon price is just under the customs limit for us importers but between now and September I bet it will go over the limit so it could arrive with a bill for an extra £6/7

Movietyme might be more expensive but there wont be any extra charges plus they ship 2/3 weeks before release so I think the extra £2/3 is worth it.

Comment

lets not support greed. 2.5 lol

there is no other show that the dvd cost so much, yet because of loyalty of us fans they are going to rape us.

1st the show films in canada, then they cast a chick as Starbuck, and not me.

Now I have to wait to be over charged.

Thats why burning and tivo are so great.

Not sure what is worse, the fact I am being bent over or the fact I will still spend the money to own 2.5

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_W
            lets not support greed. 2.5 lol

there is no other show that the dvd cost so much, yet because of loyalty of us fans they are going to rape us.

1st the show films in canada, then they cast a chick as Starbuck, and not me.

Now I have to wait to be over charged.

Thats why burning and tivo are so great.

Not sure what is worse, the fact I am being bent over or the fact I will still spend the money to own 2.5
            Just gotta have one more stim!

Comment

The pricing of this does indeed suck....

I mean...what are we paying extra for? The longer version of Pegasus?

Because we can get the podcasts and Eick's Video Blog online for free.

Oh well, I only watched Season One and Season 2.0 DVD's a million times....

Comment

I got 2.0 as an Xmas gift so I have no problem paying $32 for this off Amazon. I just gotta be sure to get more as gifts so I don't end up paying that much for one season.

Won't season 3 be in one boxset? There's no midseason break this time around, right?

Comment

Originally posted by K07
                  I got 2.0 as an Xmas gift so I have no problem paying $32 for this off Amazon. I just gotta be sure to get more as gifts so I don't end up paying that much for one season.

Won't season 3 be in one boxset? There's no midseason break this time around, right?
                  I just had this terrible thought!
                  Season 1: 1 set
                  Season 2: 2 sets
                  Season 3: 3 sets?????

Hey for the hardcore, they have us by you know what!

Comment

It will most likely be just one boxet. No way they would release the first batch of episodes just one/two weeks after they aired.
                    Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

If I remember correctly, Season 2.0 was originally released because some of us whiny fans were complaining about the season break and that we were going to have to wait a whole year for the complete set to come out. So they listened and released half of the season so we could have it, then release the second half when it was finished.

Me, I could care less. I was glad that they released the season in two parts so I wouldn't have to wait in case I ever need my BSG fix.

And Season 3 is airing without any major break, except for a month during Christmas, so I would wager that Season 3 will be released in like August or September of next year as one box set.

"We need to find Earth, because if we don't then no one will remember a man named William Adama, or a Battlestar named Galactica."

Comment

[QUOTE=K07]I got 2.0 as an Xmas gift so I have no problem paying $32 for this off Amazon. I just gotta be sure to get more as gifts so I don't end up paying that much for one season.

Won't season 3 be in one boxset? There's no midseason break this time around, right?[/QUOTE]

There is, but it'll only be like a month. So yeah, it'll probably be only one set.

Comment

I can handle that. I'm sure it'll be one boxset then. Of course, if sales for 2.0 and 2.5 were that good, Universal may get greedy and release them seperately. I'd hope not though.

Comment

I was just thinking about what I said on the what if??
                            first one set
                            second two sets
                            third three sets.

I could handle three sets for the third year if they were
                            priced accordingly!!! With BSG can't wait to see the next episodes!!!

Comment

So I take it that R1 will not have one box set...?
                              z

Comment

Working...
                              X