X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merlin's weapon is not...

1) worth finding.

2) in Atlantis.

3) not real, only a myth to scare the Ori.
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
      The pot of gold at the bottom of the rainbow. This should be made into a game.
      It isn't? It's hide and seek for Merlin's weapon.
      "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
      Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
      ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Why would Merlin return it to our phase? Knowing Merlin, it might not even be in our time. He could have taken it out of phase, and into the future.

Comment

that theory is void, TV guide interview onfirmed
          Spoiler:
          the Prior Daniel is from an Alternate Reality...

if the tv guide interview confirmed the prior daneil is from an alternate reality, how was he brought into our reality and where is our daniel jackson?

Comment

Originally posted by ChuChuRocketMouse
            On a side note - McShep? Slash has never been this canon - ??? I'm gay and even i know that McKay and Shepherd is just wrong! lol!
            It's as canon as it can be without them actually going out and announcing it. Look for the little hints.

Originally posted by Tekin_Kashami
            Why would Merlin return it to our phase? Knowing Merlin, it might not even be in our time. He could have taken it out of phase, and into the future.
            Merlin doesn't have a time machine. Janus took it and hid it on Maybourne's planet.

Originally posted by rayto
            that theory is void, TV guide interview onfirmed
            Spoiler:
            the Prior Daniel is from an Alternate Reality...

if the tv guide interview confirmed the prior daneil is from an alternate reality, how was he brought into our reality and where is our daniel jackson?
            When and where was this?! Links! Links!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII

Merlin doesn't have a time machine. Janus took it and hid it on Maybourne's planet.
              Do we have any reason to believe this was before he completed the weapon?

Comment

If that's the case, we are really screwed when it comes to finding it. Time for Plan B, I guess. Oh wait, that's right, there is no Plan B.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Let's have some irony. He left it on Abydos a week after Anubis wiped it out.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    If that's the case, we are really screwed when it comes to finding it. Time for Plan B, I guess. Oh wait, that's right, there is no Plan B.
                    Posibly but if it is the ascended plane then mabey Oma or Morgan will eventually help.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Do we have any reason to believe this was before he completed the weapon?
                      Merlin Ascended and then Descended. Probably sometime slightly before Arthur's lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                        Merlin Ascended and then Descended. Probably sometime slightly before Arthur's lifetime.
                        Probably.
                        But, probability does not defy fact.

Comment

Working...
                        X