This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merlin's weapon is not....pegasus project spoilers

Morgan Le Fay states these words before the Ancients "interfere" in her discussion with Daniel & Vala.

Merlin's weapon is not....

What?
    "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
    Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
    ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

I think she was trying to them the planet to NOT go to & waste their time

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
      I agree it would be too easy for it till still be there. It's also possible she was trying to tell them it is not what we think it is.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Merlin's weapon is not a weapon, its a cup.

Perfecto!

Comment

She wouldn't tell us which planet NOT to go to, she'd tell us which we should go to. I think she was about to tell us that the weapon is not something we're expecting, but rather in an unrecognizable form.
          SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

I think the same thing. Either that, or she was coming clean maybe. Maybe she was going to tell them it isn't on either planet. Only time will tell.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

my thought is that merlins' weapon is not the bloodstone merlin wore around his neck

Comment

Vala - Please tell us what Planet to go to

Daniel - Please

Morgan - Merlins weapon is not on - insert planet name here

My guess

Comment

I agree...

Ace
                  "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I thought she was going to say it was not on either planet.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

She told Daniel he had his answer. What "answer" would she be talking about if not the gate addresses?
                      SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        As did I.

But we'll probably figure out what she was going to say in future episodes.
                        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                        -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          That is a good possibility. The others may have initially wanted her to mislead them as to it's whereabouts. But, Daniel finally got through to her. Sadly, the others stepped in before she could finish.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Daniel already has the answer... buried in the remaining ascended knowledge deep in his subconcious...

this may be why he
                            Spoiler:
                            becomes a prior later in the season in order to advance himself far enough to be able to find it at will

just my thoughts...

Comment

I thought she was going to say:

"Merlin's weapon is not operational", or something. Maybe it was damaged by a cave-in... or something.

I'm not arguing that it was never in working condition, just that it isn't anymore.
                              You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Working...
                              X