Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asgards and an Idea for there CLONNING ....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgards and an Idea for there CLONNING ....

I was thinking about this the other day .... The asgards are using a CLONNING technology to replace thee bodies ever so often .... Well is was thinking that evertime we meet the Asgards they always have got it to some trouble and we have had to bail them out ....

What i have seen in a few EPS. is that the Asgards ( Thor ) has been able to download there minds in to EITHER there own SHIPS Computers , or to the Computers of the Goa'ulds Ships .....

What i was thinking is that they could do ONE of TWO things ......

1. They could build ( DESIGN ) a body with anuff room in it to hold there intire MINDS and room for more INFo to run throw it and store it all , They could build it to look HUMAN , but with Millions of Terabits of Memory . This would let then live there lives with out having to really do too much with there Cloning . They would also be able to rebuild there CITIES faster and have STRONGER Bodies .......

We ave seen something like this DONE with SG-1 in Season 1 , TinMan .... The Asgards could use there Technology with there technology to form a body for Thor and the rest .....

2. They could take the Replicators nanites Cells to build there own bodies ... Then Download there MINDS into the Replicators .... This would also make then stronger and as we know so far that the nanites ships could hold thousands of GBs of Info ....

I think it's easier said than done.

I think there problem is with reproduction, not with actually making viable clones.
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
      I think it's easier said than done.

I think there problem is with reproduction, not with actually making viable clones.
      Yeah i know thats there PROBLEM right now , but at the sametime there killing them selfs off with the CLONNING ....

This would help them with both problems ....

* With a BODY made of Mechine they wouldnt have to worry about Clonning them selfs anymore . They could take all there research and just find away to make there old bodies again .... With out having to wory about lossing INFO from clonning them selfs over and over again ....

* Even if they could Clone there older bodies , Whos to say they would be able to transfer there minds into the NEW CLONES ... What if the NEW Clones have a Soul and Mind of there own ... Would it be right to take over that body ???

Comment

ok, just say that they go into mechanical bodies, and live generations like that... and all the biological asgards have died off... one problem...

If you find a problem wtih the mechanical bodies and want to go back into YOUR race's biological body later on, there's no way of doing that, because all the biological bodies would have died long ago.

Comment

another thing to do would be to use the time traveling PJ in Ida to go back in time and get asgard DNA b4 they lost the ability to reproduce, then they could make bodies that wernt so frail and it might solve the reproduction problem, if not it would prevent the genetic degredation dure to the cloning proces..

Comment

They tried getting DNA from asgards who were put into stasis back when they were still able to reproduce. This didn't work too well. They simply were not able to fit thir massive minds into thir ancestors' primitive brains.

It seems to me that they should give up the ghost and accept that their virtual immortality will someday end. In addition to their cloning reasearch they could make baby asgard using the 30,000 year old DNA they harvested in Revelations.

They should hav enough time to raise a new generation before their bodies finally give out.

Comment

Originally posted by -PITBULL-
              I was thinking about this the other day .... The asgards are using a CLONNING technology to replace thee bodies ever so often .... Well is was thinking that evertime we meet the Asgards they always have got it to some trouble and we have had to bail them out ....

What i have seen in a few EPS. is that the Asgards ( Thor ) has been able to download there minds in to EITHER there own SHIPS Computers , or to the Computers of the Goa'ulds Ships .....

What i was thinking is that they could do ONE of TWO things ......

1. They could build ( DESIGN ) a body with anuff room in it to hold there intire MINDS and room for more INFo to run throw it and store it all , They could build it to look HUMAN , but with Millions of Terabits of Memory . This would let then live there lives with out having to really do too much with there Cloning . They would also be able to rebuild there CITIES faster and have STRONGER Bodies .......

We ave seen something like this DONE with SG-1 in Season 1 , TinMan .... The Asgards could use there Technology with there technology to form a body for Thor and the rest .....

2. They could take the Replicators nanites Cells to build there own bodies ... Then Download there MINDS into the Replicators .... This would also make then stronger and as we know so far that the nanites ships could hold thousands of GBs of Info ....
              Still, being that the Asgard can store minds, how come they didn't record the genome of each and every asgard from the very beginning of their cloning program so they wouldn't have to sample it back each and every time. As far as i can concieve it, a complete DNA (methylation and chromozomic structure included) code is much less heavy in memory than the consciousness of the same person. If they did that, they wouldn't have the degradation problem at all.

The problem I can think of, regarding your idea, is that, while we have seen thor take control of a goa'uld mothership, he seemed pretty unable to do anything after his body was disconnected from it. This leads me into thinking that a asgard mind is small enough to store, but much too complex to run without an asgard brain connected to it.

Comment

Working...
              X