This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The-Omego-Man
    Chekov is a character from Star Trek (TOS). He was sposed to be Russian. I believe Diamond select do a series of Star Trek Characters that look similar in size to the Stargate figures. If the Trek figures heads are removable like the Jaffa figures, then it would be possible to have Jaffa figures that don’t resemble any other Stargate figures, However, I looked on Ebay and the Trek figures are as expensive AS Stargate figures. I wonder if the Buffy line of toys that Diamond select do also have interchangeable heads?
    I went into Forbidden Planet in Dublin on Wednesday and asked them when they would have the figures, the guy told me he was not sure as they where released in January in the states and he has not heard anything yet. I put him right and he then said if they where on release in the states just now, it would be at least 6 weeks before he had any. I ordered mine online.
    I know the Buffy line have interchangable arms, so they may have interchangable heads and about the idea

does anyone know if there are any Star Wars figures out that are the same size as the SG ones, I want a few Stormtroopers

Comment

Working...
    X