No announcement yet.

New Babylon 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The teep war would be good, especially if we had a bit more Garibaldi/Bester interaction.

I'd also like to see more about the technomages, esp. Galen. (Hate me if you wish)

Rangers are good, maybe David Sheridan, and I hadn't thought about the Dilgar war.

Better CGI would also be very nice.

Comment

A lot of the things people have said they want to see are detailed in the books/comic books etc. If you're looking for plot points then they'd probably be a good read. If it's wanting to see them then, yeah i can understand that!

I know Sheridan's son is covered in the Centauri Legions of Fire series, (got that one in the mail today, w00t!!) the telepath war is covered in the psicorps trilogy, (bester/lennier's fate i believe) and i think the Sinclair/Valen story is done in a couple of comic books called "Valen's something".

Oh and there's a technomage series as well. I think it deals with how/why they left. I read a site which had some details on how the technomages did their "magic". Quite illuminating.

I'm pretty sure those ones are all canon... Still it'd be amazin to see them on the screen.
      Last edited by Anubis69; 02 December 2006, 02:32 PM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

The first book of the Psi corps trilogy was about the early teeps, the second about Bester when he was young, and the third about Garibaldi catching Bester. While I remember references to the teep civil war, I don't think it actually covered that time period.

I miss G'kar....

And I did read the books.

As long as it's good (studio doesn't ruin it) I'm happy.

Comment

This link might be of interest to some people but BEWARE,it contains SPOILERS :

http://babylon5scripts.com/TLT-JMS-Photos.html

but for those interested it has photos from the sets / production.

Personally its nice to see evidence of it actually happening as iv waited a long time for a B5 revival (either another spinoff series or films of some kind)
          Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
          Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

-pops into thread-
            Just felt like saying what I (personally) really want to see:
            Linnier: For some reason, he is the greatest mystery in my mind.
            David Sheridan: Was he destined for greatness like his father?
            John Sheridan: What happened with him and Lorienn? Is he still alive in one way or another?
            And of course, I never saw the Drakh plague get cured. I'm hoping for some of the characters from Crusade to be in it.

I get annoyed when I think of the loose ends that could've been tied up using Crusade if it hadn't been cancelled like many other Sci-Fi TV shows we all know. But I suppose this is the next best thing.

And I suppose I need to get my hands on those comic books too...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Acolyte Of Bli'l'ab View Post
              This link might be of interest to some people but BEWARE,it contains SPOILERS :

http://babylon5scripts.com/TLT-JMS-Photos.html

but for those interested it has photos from the sets / production.

Personally its nice to see evidence of it actually happening as iv waited a long time for a B5 revival (either another spinoff series or films of some kind)

I really loved that one with him and Doug. "Bad touching", very amusing.

Comment

I've been out of the loop for some time due to being posted to the back of beyond with no computer access (can you imagine such a thing!). WTF is this about a new B5? And who's playing me????
                sigpic
                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I saw Tracy Scoggins yesterday and she talked briefly about how good it was to be in Vancouver filming the new movie. She had just returned to LA from filming last week. She said that her character is getting a promotion in the new movie.
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I really can't wait!
                    sigpic

Comment

Remember the Garibaldi story that was written has been pushed back for the next dvd that might get made if dvd sales are good. so if you bootleg, i'll find you.
                      Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Am looking forward to the new Babylon 5 movies...... For sure I am buying the dvds when they come out.......

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath View Post
                          so if you bootleg, i'll find you.
                          *Hides*

Heh, you don't have to worry about me. I'd rather have a pressed DVD in a nice shiny box (that's only if it is good in the first place). I'd rather these new mini movies were aired on TV before being released on DVD. I prefer to try before I buy. Saying that, I suppose they will be available for rent in video stores and Libraries.
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Remember the Garibaldi story that was written has been pushed back for the next dvd that might get made if dvd sales are good. so if you bootleg, i'll find you.
                            Bootleg? Me? I already paid for all the seasons and the movie set-don't blame me for poor sales.

Comment

I'll help! I'll take China, you take the rest of the world.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Do they have released date yet.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                                Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                                http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Working...
                                X