This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blanket Auction!!!!!!!

Okay. I've had several PMs and green point comments from people stating an interest in buying one of my Stargate blankets. Well, thanks to the graciousness of Darren and the other mods, here's your chance folks! I am opening an auction starting right now today for ONE, that's right only ONE, of my Stargate blankets. Here's the clencher guys. Half of the proceeds that I make from the auction are going to a charity that I have yet to determine but I promise when I figure it out, I'll post it here. This auction will end one month from today, August 21, 2006 at 11:59 PM CST. Now, I've given you the prize and the ends of the auction, now I have to set forth the rules.

*This thread is only for discussion related to the auction (i.e.- asking questions and me posting updates on the current high bid and the like) and NOT for posting bids. I am not allowed to take bids on the thread.

*I will be using my personal e-mail account, [email protected], for the acceptance of all bids. Please abide by this rule.

*There are NO restrictions on who is allowed to bid. Mods, any actors who happen to pop in known or anonymously, and any lurkers, etc are allowed to bid.

*You may bid as many times as you wish. I am not going to limit the number of bids as that would be unfair and then people wouldn't bid!

*There is no high end or low end cap on the bids. Bid as high or as low as you like.

*The winning bidder will have a few options to pay for the item. I will accept check, money order, or I will take payment to Paypal if you choose to use a credit card. Upon receipt of payment, I will ship the item to you.

*The main rule is no bashing fellow bidders who outbid you. If you do that, I will turn you over to the mods. I want people to have fun with this auction. We're gonna be raising money for a good cause as half the proceeds are going to charity.

As I said, if you have any questions, post here. Also, keep checking back because I will be posting updates on the highest bids and I will post when I figure out which charity will benefit from this auction. I need to get some information first before I decide.

Thanks, abide by the rules, and happy bidding,

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Let's get some bids here folks.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Okay, people. This is depressing. Someone help me out here.

Comment

Working...
      X