Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naaa they wont find it to soon because if they made them then they would make enough for atlintis to fly. This would be trajic as then atlantis would not be an outpost anymore and it would suck.

--Gaz--

Comment

Oh come on you know when they get enough zpm theres gonna be something big like the citys star drive burns up or the zpms overload blowing up the whole consule. They will keep you waiting for them to fly seasons after they get enough zpms. They always add a new twist in to make it more of a challenge when they do something good.
      sigpic

Comment

im sure when the ancients left atlantis, they we planning on going to earth and continueing there high advanced way of life thus, ensuring that when people returned to atlantis they would know the language and understand the tech. but remember it has been said that when the anceintes returned to earth they found a very primitive man and realized they couldnt rebiuld there civilizan so some went into hiding to try and ascend while others left through the gate to start new colonies.

Comment

If there is a ZPM factory, maybe you need three ZPM's to power it, I mean Zero Point Energy doesn't just grow on trees. Does it?

Perfecto!

Comment

well apparently the database had a google search (the ancient) too bad daniel got her kicked out of the club b4 he said hey btw, where r more zpm's?
            ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

morgan was only immitating the hologram system.... its still there but it uses too much power apparently and they dont need a ZPM that urgently yet. the hologram was only designed to teach kids as well, and you dont wanna be telling kids how to make your most powerful, stable power source.

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30
                why can't the atlantis data base have a surch bat it would be so mutch easer
                Atlantis database must have written they own language and McKay does not understund it. Only Doctor Weir have some idea of it. That's why it takes so long.

But in first season old lady weir have a 5 gateadress, where are 5 ZPM, one of those address Sheppards team check, but why 4 of those are not checked?
                Asgard in memoriam

Comment

remember we dont get to see every mission they go on... and i think i remember at the start of "The Brotherhood" one of shepperds team sayin that they had already checked the others and turned up empty

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
                  to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
                  its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by josh
                    remember we dont get to see every mission they go on... and i think i remember at the start of "The Brotherhood" one of shepperds team sayin that they had already checked the others and turned up empty
                    But Doctor Weir says (in old lady mode), that every adress have one of ZPM.

And now they have Daedalus and Beaming, why just go and Beam it in.
                    Asgard in memoriam

Comment

maybe they havent thought of it yet lol

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
                      to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
                      its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                      X