This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does the season 10 final of stargate have in hold for us

ok ok what do you think will happen in episode 20 of season 10 i think that lots of ships like earth ships will be made and we get help form like every one we have ever meet in stargate well our allies and the tollan should come back with ships coz we never got to see them. thor and sam should take over a ori ship useing it against them

Post By Pro_2.0 (01haileyg)

I think that they'll decide to clean out the toilet ships with a new ship called the Lysol that fires a beam into the center of the oir toilet ships and kills all the people on board
    sigpic

Comment

I think the Ori will be on Earths doorstep...

Comment

I think earth would've developed a weapon to use against the ori ships and finally managed to blow up a few when a new even larger and more powerful class of ori ship (which has been travelling to the milkyway for a year because it's far too large for a supergate) drops out of hyperspace right above earth, earths fleet of about 3 or 4 ships meet it, someone says engage the enemy then 'to be continued'
        Last edited by kirmit; 19 July 2006, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Perhaps, it will be series finale. In that case, the Ori get their asses whopped in a MASSIVELY HUGELY Gigantic battle. Then everyone announces they're going separate ways and the team comes on at the end thanks the viewers for 10 great years making Stargate the best show on Television. Then a concert-grade creschendo-ey end theme plays. And afterwards, me along with millions of others will start outright ballin cause the best series ever on television has finally left the air. After that, MGM can launch right into a new Stargate Feature Film.
          When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
          Zatnikitelman

Comment

Until the news of renewal, we do not know yet.

Comment

blah blah blah deus ex machina blah blah blah ancients blah blah ascended rules blah blah...

Something like that.

Comment

The Tau'ri become the Fifth Race and unite other races in the Galaxy for a full scale war against the Ori.
                "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

carter has lunch, she thinks the food tastes funny, to be continued, carter wakes up with food poisoning, it goes away after 24 hours

Comment

I do think the stargate program will go public by the end of the season. Either because the Ori are breathing down our necks or we need more help building ships.

Comment

i think sg-1 finally finds the ancient weapon from merlin and they head to a supergate to dend the device through but a ori ship is pounding on thier asses. and are forced to go through the gate and end up in the ori galaxy with no way to get back since the ori are destroyed and that.
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope that the Season 10 finale will be much like Season 7's
                        "Lost City." Loads of Ori ships blowing up! Either Adria or the Doci
                        yell: "NOOOOOOOOOO!!"
                        sigpic

Comment

i think taht towards the end the ascended beings weapon will kill the ancients as well as the ori. also the ships will go public, but not the stargate program, what a night mare that would be, i hop they don't go for another cgi finale, but not a finale as weak as the end of season 8, time travel(eugh)

they also shown in the pilots they will explore ethics likle when the jaffa test out the new weapon, which the general does nothing about, appeasement anyone
                          ]

Comment

ok nice storys but would would happen if the ori take over earth and our gallaxy then it ends with sg-1 and a few other ships heading to the only known place leaft atlantis and then make a plan to take back our world. ends with a massive huge thing were you see lots of ori ships around earth and on earth and the most coillist thing happen form all around the world like THE UK AND LOTS OF OTHER PLACES lANCH ships and it shows ervery one and the names on the side like uk the HMS and that kins of thing then they leave heading to atalntis then it says (to be concluded) then ends then right after there is a littel trailer saying this fall the gate is back in a all new film STARGATE SG-1 THE MOVIE 2 and in the film its about talking back earth and asgard launch a massive fleet with about 1000 ships to help then all the allie ships help and then. after the movie they go for another season (season 11)

sorry for any mistakes and punctuation and capitalization i wrote this in a hurry
                            Last edited by 01haileyg; 21 July 2006, 03:46 PM.

Post By Pro_2.0 (01haileyg)

Comment

First, do not center text liberally. Second, you do NOT need to make your text so big. Third, please learn to use punctuation and capitalization correctly: it makes posts much easier to read.

Finally, I doubt that will happen, unless they either reveal the Stargate to the world, or end the series.
                              This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Working...
                              X