This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ori need people belives to survie

Anywone notest that The Ori need The Belive from people to gain there power?
    Wy don`t just tell to don`t belive only pretend then the Ori don`t gain so much power...
    That`s a way to stoped them....

I know These sounds creazyyy it`s an idee!!
    Last edited by Replicate; 18 July 2006, 03:25 AM.

Any one wanna go into why this wouldn't work?
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
      Any one wanna go into why this wouldn't work?
      It`s got to work Remeber the episode were The Ancient guy (who take a human child form)said that the Ori take there power from people belives

Comment

Originally posted by Replicate
        It`s got to work Remeber the episode were The Ancient guy (who take a human child form)said that the Ori take there power from people belives
        the followers of the ori are like the old jaffa that served the goa'uld.
        it's like in the episode "Threshold," where sg1 is trying to snap Teal'c out of being brainwashed. He nearly died before he finally realized the truth. and the goa'uld aren't even close to gods. The Ori ARE basically gods except they are mean I guess lol. so yeah you can see how it would be hard to turn the ori's worshippers against them.
        : Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them.
        : I shall attempt to translate one, O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's…nose drips.

Comment

Originally posted by SySTeMLoRDLoL
          the followers of the ori are like the old jaffa that served the goa'uld.
          it's like in the episode "Threshold," where sg1 is trying to snap Teal'c out of being brainwashed. He nearly died before he finally realized the truth. and the goa'uld aren't even close to gods. The Ori ARE basically gods except they are mean I guess lol. so yeah you can see how it would be hard to turn the ori's worshippers against them.
          Yep you got a point

Only if they show some prufe that the ori take the power from people belives and they are bad to sombody like Adria and turn against them maybe then we have an advantege against them

Comment

yeah that's why they need to find the sangrall. If they can kill the ori, then the people will realize that their "gods" were false, and the priors will lose their powers.
            : Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them.
            : I shall attempt to translate one, O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's…nose drips.

Comment

Originally posted by SySTeMLoRDLoL
              yeah that's why they need to find the sangrall. If they can kill the ori, then the people will realize that their "gods" were false, and the priors will lose their powers.
              Yes just like Goa`uld ) Turns the massses against them that will gone work

I tink that will be the end of the Ori

I tink will see that in session 11 ore now in seesion 10 how knows )

Comment

Working...
              X