X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more I watch SG1 the more and more I like it
    sigpic

Comment

Quite some start to the final season, left me rather breathless. Especially the last minute beam-outs...
      sigpic

Comment

My LiveJournal post

Adria is creepy as hell...
        Loved how they got Sam back into the ship
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ah, Adria. Delightfully evil child.
          Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
            Good episode. I see great potential for Season 10 (compared to the crappy 9th season). Cam is getting better and better every episode.
            Agreed.

The scenes with Cam and Bra'tac when they were on the Ha'tak was kind of funny.

Tomorrow, a rehash, maybe, I don't know haven't seen it in a while.
            sigpic

Comment

Lucky the Ori didn't destroy the Odyssey. Pretty damn cool the way they got Sam.

Seeing Kvasir aboard Odyssey reminded me of Hermiod being on Daedalus.

Oh yay Adria. I don't look forward to the major pain in the butt she's going to be.

I think Bra'tac wanting to ram the ship into the Ori ship was stupid. He had to know it wouldn't work. The small dogfight between the Jaffa and Ori ships on Chulak was short but sweet. Would it be an even fight between the ground forces?

Yes Cam it is time for a plan.
              sigpic

Comment

Right...

1. I've never seen Sam look so vulnerable.

2. Lucian Alliance are morons.

3. I can sympathise with Bra'tac, he was about to possibly see his homeworld get hammered and wasn't sure if could be taken back, can't blame him for not thinking straight.

4. Interesting that Adria got her name from Vala.

5. Hey, fact is that SG1 have all been in this game a long time and against the Ori they've had a losing record so far. Last scene was very realistic.
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                  If you put kid adria next to the kid Damien from the original Omen, who comes out more evil??

1. I've never seen Sam look so vulnerable.
                  I wonder if she bought the pilot anything for making it such a good 'scoop' up?

Comment

How do you follow that ending from season 9?!

Pick up the pieces, and what a great way they did it too! Flying the Odyssey up to Sam to 'collect' her in the F-302 bay. You just can't help holding your breath as the tiny figure is faced with the huge oncoming ship! Mitchell's F-302 being blown clear by the force of the Koralev's destruction. Daniel has certainly had a lot of practice with getting off ships that are ready to blow up quickly! Go 'Space Monkey'!!! Teal'c draws the short stick with the miserable Lucian Alliance leader!

But for all that, there is the wonders of Asgard beaming technology that they have to hand now, how convenient!

I think Adria should have remained at the kid stage, there is something so much more menacing about an evil kid!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                      I think Adria should have remained at the kid stage, there is something so much more menacing about an evil kid!
                      Na.. cause of the backlash the company would get, had our heroes sought out Adria to kill her (like we tried) and she was still a kid, that they would have received.

Comment

I remember this is the first episode where I discovered GW. I was so in shock of how awesome Camelot was that I was searching the Internet to find S10 spoilers. This is a pretty good episode. Not great like Camelot but its not bad. Its one of those connect the dots episode as SG1 tries to regroup after what happened in the last episode so thier is nothing surprising but its still a good episode. I remember rolling my eyes at Mitchell using the Odyssey to save Sam but I liked his speech to Bra'tac about foolishness of particpating in a suicide mission. I also really like Adria on the Ori ship. It gives a nice face to the Ori. Something that was missing from them in S9. I kind of compare her of Apophis. They both are villians with a personal connection to SG1. Those kind of enemies are the best
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

True.. the growing up of adria was nice.. though i think the 2nd phase of her was to me the best.. prior to her full on adult evilness.

Comment

Doing the re-watch. Flesh & Blood is a strong season opener. My favorite line:

Landry (to Woolsey): I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                              she is.
                              sigpic

Comment

This was a good opener. I can't believe I'm already at the last season

Comment

Working...
                                X