This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraith queen how come she was okay

anyone have any ideas as to how the queen was not effected from the virus. in no man's land

Originally posted by jsw
    anyone have any ideas as to how the queen was not effected from the virus. in no man's land
    maybe she was in a room where it was sealed or mangaged to go into a place where there was no air to get to her when she saw her wraith buddies turning human.
    sigpic

Comment

She is the queen and she is the strongest of her kind.
      School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
        She is the queen and she is the strongest of her kind.
        Yeah thats what i was kind of thinking too.
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

McKay said that Beckett had always theorized that the female wraith wouldn't be affected by the gas. Why? We don't know.
          http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
          If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
          **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

Originally posted by Imgnryflagdotcom
            McKay said that Beckett had always theorized that the female wraith wouldn't be affected by the gas. Why? We don't know.
            Yup, Yup. I am pretty sure he theorized and realy didn't know if it would or wouldn't and if it didn't not knowing why it did. Or something like that.

Al we have right now is because Becket said.
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Maybe it has to do with the fact that its the Queen of the hive. Her body is probably more advanced than that of the male wraith. how many times have you seen the male wraith use those weird psychic powers?
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

The queen has to be the most resilient one.
                School is overrated.

Comment

wierd that she died after shep's stabbing in the rising though, she just fead off sumner too.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                    wierd that she died after shep's stabbing in the rising though, she just fead off sumner too.
                    That was a keeper, different from a queen. Keepers watch over the hibernating wraith as well as the ship. queens hibernate along with the other wraith. I dont think the keepers have to hibernate.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

She was on her Wraith period.

Comment

cuz she's a chick that's why
                        A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by jsw
                          On earth, with trial new medication it's sometimes found that it has a different impact on men as in women.

I'd imagine that's what happened here.
                          ----
                          There is something extraordinarily delightful in getting intensely
                          serious about something intrinsically silly.

Comment

Originally posted by ladysarah
                            On earth, with trial new medication it's sometimes found that it has a different impact on men as in women.

I'd imagine that's what happened here.
                            It could be that, a biological/natural cause, but it could also be that female wraith seem to be more evil, I mean, they are the ones giving the orders.
                            http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
                            If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
                            **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

Originally posted by Imgnryflagdotcom
                              It could be that, a biological/natural cause, but it could also be that female wraith seem to be more evil, I mean, they are the ones giving the orders.
                              I don't think 'degrees of evil' are a scientific measure of how a drug impacts on the biology.
                              ----
                              There is something extraordinarily delightful in getting intensely
                              serious about something intrinsically silly.

Comment

Working...
                              X