• Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.S.G.D. The Stargate Defenders

T.S.G.D.
    The Star Gate Defenders

Gateworld chapter president- Captain Jake

What does this group do?

We talk about decisions TPTB are making and what we think of them. For the most part we are pro season 9 and 10 fans who are determined on keeping the show going.

What are the aspirations of this group?

We hope to grow to a great enough size that our opinions are heard by all Stargate fan's. We will achieve this by opening chapters throughout many different forums and eventually opening our own website.

How can I open a chapter on a different forum?

Private message the current president of T.S.G.D. tell him you would like to open a chapter and get his permission. It will be the presidents job to oversee all chapters.

What if I have a different question?

Private message the president or post your question here on the thread.

Banners- Don't worry I am working on one for every character Atlantis and SG1

Last edited by captain jake; 24 July 2006, 08:04 PM.
    sigpic

What we need to do is provide constructive criticism, and keep watching the show, driving up the ratings. I really want to see both shows in the 2 range this season.

Comment

What we need to do is provide constructive criticism, and keep watching the show, driving up the ratings. I really want to see both shows in the 2 range this season.
      I agree however constructive criticism and criticism are on two sides of a very thin line. One that I do not wish to cross up to a certain point I would have no problem with it. What do you mean by "2 range" I agree it would be nice to see the ratings rise.
      sigpic

Comment

I like the idea, but the name is too long and doesn't flow...

Random Internet Geek #1: "Say, what do you like to do?"

Stargate Geek: "I love Stargate! I'm a part of TFOSGD!"

Random Internet Geek #1: "Uh... TFOSGD? Have fun!" *leaves*

I'm kidding btw about the conversation. It's a good idea, and I hope Stargate is around for a very long time

Comment

I've only seen four episodes of season 9 but I loved them all. As long as Stargate has the characters I love (that includes Mitchell and Vala) and TPTB give us intelligent and exciting stories I'll keep watching.
          "I'm the greatest because I'm alive. That's it. Period.
          I'm not greedy. If I can catch a Goa'uld equipped with all kinds of fancy toys without risking my neck that's a damn good compromise."

Spoiler:

Comment

i like i like. very impressive. i shall join up and put it in my sig
            SAVE SG-1
            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
            Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

however. i agree with the name being a tad long, how about Future Stargate Defenders? F.S.G.D. or maybe F.S.D. ? just a thought
              SAVE SG-1
              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Stargate is the greatest show ever and i agree that we need to spread stargate to other people so that the show will continue and never get canceled.
                sigpic

Comment

1) New characters breathe new life into the show, it's always nice to see Jack(i.e. on 200) but Cam is still doing quite well, especially in the shadow of such a giant.
                  2) The Ori are a great enemy, with Adria even greater. The stakes are upped on both sides now with the Wraith and the Ori.
                  3) We get to see the reaction of the Goa'uld to their undeification.
                  4) Daniel finally
                  Spoiler:
                  gets to go to Atlantis

Can you put my name on the SG-1 sig, captain jake?
                  Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                  Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                  -Audioslave

Comment

indeed he is..... and i think that reason could be... dont hang me for saying this. jack is my idol.... but BB either naturally or for the show acts like jack in a way.... things he says ect.
                    SAVE SG-1
                    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Anyone who knows me at all on here knows I feel this show should keep going for a long, long time. I feel that this season will be one of the best ever on SG-1. TPTB are still telling good stories with compelling characters, and I feel they can continue to do that for some time to come. I will happily display my membership in my sig.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i second that... what i like is TPTB are also bringing in some outside writers here and there, those stories have proven to be extra good as well
                        SAVE SG-1
                        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                          1) New characters breathe new life into the show, it's always nice to see Jack(i.e. on 200) but Cam is still doing quite well, especially in the shadow of such a giant.
                          2) The Ori are a great enemy, with Adria even greater. The stakes are upped on both sides now with the Wraith and the Ori.
                          3) We get to see the reaction of the Goa'uld to their undeification.
                          4) Daniel finally
                          Spoiler:
                          gets to go to Atlantis

Can you put my name on the SG-1 sig, captain jake?

How's that?

1) Couldn't have said it better myself.
                          2) Yes definately Lots of people say that our new enemys are boring but there better than ever in my oppinion.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake

How's that?

1) Couldn't have said it better myself.
                            2) Yes definately Lots of people say that our new enemys are boring but there better than ever in my oppinion.
                            Thank you, that's great. Now to put it in my sig.
                            Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                            Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                            -Audioslave

Comment

As for the name of the group being to long. I am not planing on changing it when we vote for the leader of the group he/she can make that decision.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X