Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG1 - Diamond Select Toys: Stargate Series 3 Revealed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - Diamond Select Toys: Stargate Series 3 Revealed!

From Diamond Select Toys:

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/

Stargate Series 3 Revealed!
    With the first series of Stargate action figure shipping to stores, we’re pleased to officially announce the third series of Stargate SG-1 action figures will feature Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell, Vala and an Ori Prior.

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/article.asp?ai=31170

Stargate Series 3 Revealed!

With the first series of Stargate action figure shipping to stores, we’re pleased to officially announce the third series of Stargate SG-1 action figures will feature Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell, Vala and an Ori Prior! Based on their appearances in the ninth and tenth seasons, this third series will allow Stargate fans to add a D.H.D. and M.A.L.P. to their collections!

Joining the cast last season, Lt Col Cameron Mitchell was a US Air Force pilot responsible for assisting with some of SG-1’s most dangerous and high-profile operations. After a battle of Antarctica put him in the hospital, Mitchell made a full recovery hoping to one day join SG-1 himself. Interplanetary thief and former Goa’uld, Vala came to SG-1 for help locating an ancient buried treasure on Earth and was temporarily bound to Daniel Jackson. Her experiences fighting against the Ori would prove invaluable, especially in the coming battles. The Ori Priors take orders from their ascended masters and spread the word of Origin across the cosmos. Possessing terrifying powers on an unprecedented scale, they pose an immediate threat to the entire galaxy.

You can expect the same articulation featured in the upcoming figures, with incredible attention to detail thanks to Jean St Jean’s sculpting. The core assortment is scheduled to contain Lt. Colonel Mitchell, Vala, an Ori Prior and a limited Black Ops Daniel Jackson! Images and details will be announced along with the full lineup of exclusive figures during this month’s San Diego Comic Con!

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 15 July 2006, 06:14 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Wow! I'm pretty happy with that. I know a lot of people won't be though, but I am.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm happy too but, a lot of people where I live have been voicing their angry opinion of the new characters in wave 3.

I live by M-Theory!

Comment

Eh, I don't plan on buying any (spend my money on plastic figures, when I can watch the actual actors on screen for free? *hides money under mattress*) but why is there a special Black Ops Daniel? Last I heard, Daniel was never in the Black Ops. Why not a limited Archeologist Daniel, complete with digging equipment, dressed however archelogists dress when on a dig? That would make more sense.

Next in our rotation, limited Disco Fever O'Neill! Torch Singer Sam! French Chef Teal'c! Masseuse Mitchell! School Teacher Vala!

I'd say those make about as much sense as having a limited edition Black Ops Daniel.
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

If you look back to the season one episode "Within the Serpent's Grasp," the entire SG-1 team is in black ops garb.

I live by M-Theory!

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
            but why is there a special Black Ops Daniel? Last I heard, Daniel was never in the Black Ops.
            As thorthefifth just mentioned, they're referring to the all black outfits that SG1 wears on certain missions...including "Tangent" among other episodes.

It's their super sneaky uniforms.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
              Eh, I don't plan on buying any (spend my money on plastic figures, when I can watch the actual actors on screen for free? *hides money under mattress*) but why is there a special Black Ops Daniel? Last I heard, Daniel was never in the Black Ops. Why not a limited Archeologist Daniel, complete with digging equipment, dressed however archelogists dress when on a dig? That would make more sense.

Next in our rotation, limited Disco Fever O'Neill! Torch Singer Sam! French Chef Teal'c! Masseuse Mitchell! School Teacher Vala!

I'd say those make about as much sense as having a limited edition Black Ops Daniel.
              Daniel is in black ops because its based off of the ninth and tenth seasons.
              Buy the new stargat toys at this web site.
              http://www.pelicanbaytoystore.com/

Comment

Okay. I still prefer my versions. Might even be willing to shell out money for those. Well, maybe not.
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

SENTIENT:
                  pronounced as sin ti ent

from Websters:
                  1. Aware
                  2. Responsive to or conscious of sense impressions

My definition:
                  aware of self as a living being and able to respond based
                  upon that sense of self.

Sentients are generally considered to be intelligent life forms. Though I question if mankind really falls into this classification!

Comment

I cant wait to get the wave 3, especially the Prior, I think they're ace

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                      I cant wait to get the wave 3, especially the Prior, I think they're ace
                      I wonder if he'll come with a mini-Book Of Origin?
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by terrestrial_man
                        SENTIENT:
                        pronounced as sin ti ent

from Websters:
                        1. Aware
                        2. Responsive to or conscious of sense impressions

My definition:
                        aware of self as a living being and able to respond based
                        upon that sense of self.

Sentients are generally considered to be intelligent life forms. Though I question if mankind really falls into this classification!
                        ???

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          I wonder if he'll come with a mini-Book Of Origin?
                          I'm sure the Ori staff and book will be included.

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder if the Mitchell will be a new body sculpt, or if they will just use the "Standard" body they have been using for Jack and Daniel, and just put on Mitchell's head.... I'm thinking the latter, probably more cost effective....

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                              I'm sure the Ori staff and book will be included.
                              Yes, how kool would that look!? I really cant wait

Comment

Working...
                              X