This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraith tech weakness (spoilers)

is that their ships are organic and that's why they need to jump out of hyperspace periodically to recover from hyperspace radiation?
    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

no i think after a hundred years the ancients could have figured that out, probably that they have a problem overriding there tech as well. i think the weakness that they found is even more disasterous to them
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
      is that their ships are organic and that's why they need to jump out of hyperspace periodically to recover from hyperspace radiation?
      We don't know there weakness yet.( as far as I know).

They need to jump out of hyperspace periodically is because their hyperdrive are design for travelling within the galaxy. Unlike the Deady and Asguard wereby they a have intergalactic hyperdrive allowing them to travel between galaxy hence loger distance.

The ship being organic has only been mention once and that the y hav'nt gone into depth on that yet.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah i think zelenka mentioned it. Hive Ships are "organic in nature" and MASSIVE!

Comment

soooooooo............ weed killer?
          MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
          Spoiler:
          Snape kills Dumbledore
          Spoiler:
          Darth Vader is Luke's Father
          Spoiler:
          Rosebud is a sled
          Spoiler:
          Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
          Spoiler:
          The planet of the apes is actually Earth
          Spoiler:
          The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
          Spoiler:
          Clark Kent is Superman
          Spoiler:
          What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

if i remember right the wraith upgraded the hyperdrive so with the organic components and the new hyper drive that may be the reason
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

well i guess we will figure something out i can put money that the problem youve found the ancients knew.

we have a
              Spoiler:
              hive ship now
              thats probably more than the ancients got

Comment

well being that the hyperpace radiation thing is new and mentioned in no man's land i think that trumps your argument
                A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

when they say organic to the mean like a plant, as in they grow their ships?

cause if we could get our hands on some wraith ship seeds, WHOA NELLY!!!!
                  MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
                  Spoiler:
                  Snape kills Dumbledore
                  Spoiler:
                  Darth Vader is Luke's Father
                  Spoiler:
                  Rosebud is a sled
                  Spoiler:
                  Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
                  Spoiler:
                  The planet of the apes is actually Earth
                  Spoiler:
                  The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
                  Spoiler:
                  Clark Kent is Superman
                  Spoiler:
                  What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                    well i guess we will figure something out i can put money that the problem youve found the ancients knew.

we have a
                    Spoiler:
                    hive ship now
                    thats probably more than the ancients got
                    which is horrible beaten up
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

well being that the hyperpace radiation thing is new and mentioned in no man's land i think that trumps your argument
                      if thats to me that is a reckless thing to say, the ancients are concievably the first race to ever use hyperspace. and if you tell me that they never knew about hyperspace radiation, that is stupid.

and since season one episode one i figured that the wraith ships were organic. and the ancients (which probably knew that, probably could say definately knew that) they've would have been able to see the problems, as mcay had. (even if he had the specs of the ship, he would have known it would be dificult to over ride systems) just face it that is not the problem in aurora

Comment

I'm not sure all of you remember that the Ancients lost because they were vastly out numbered. They had no problem destroying the Wraith Hive ships, but the Wraith were making them faster then the Ancients could destroy them. Besides, they were a peaceful race, they didnt go out looking for Wraith Hive Ships to destroy, they waited for the Wraith to attack first. The Ancients didnt want to kill the Wraith either, they wanted peace. They even sent a delegation for peace (Before I Sleep). They simply were too peaceful and Im not too sure what they would have done with the weakness anyway?
                        Save SG-1! Sign the Petition!
                        http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                          We don't know there weakness yet.( as far as I know).

They need to jump out of hyperspace periodically is because their hyperdrive are design for travelling within the galaxy. Unlike the Deady and Asguard wereby they a have intergalactic hyperdrive allowing them to travel between galaxy hence loger distance.

The ship being organic has only been mention once and that the y hav'nt gone into depth on that yet.
                          They mention it being organic all the time.. They REdesigned their hyperdrive for traveling outside galaxies. They need to stop because they are organic and need to recover from radiation.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                            They mention it being organic all the time.. They REdesigned their hyperdrive for traveling outside galaxies. They need to stop because they are organic and need to recover from radiation.
                            yes i like the idea of the wraith ships being organic but i cant wait to see atlantis taking some of the technology off of that ship it would be awsome

Comment

Originally posted by muddyalcapones
                              when they say organic to the mean like a plant, as in they grow their ships?

cause if we could get our hands on some wraith ship seeds, WHOA NELLY!!!!

lol they have a garden on their homeworld were a gigantic wraith farms motherships

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Working...
                              X