No announcement yet.

The Real World (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a ok episode. The troupe has been done to death and they didn't really add a new spin on it.

I liked seeing RDA and Wier on the SG1 set. The acting was well done all around. The story just didn't hold up very well. Shep risking himself and possibly lives of everyone in Atlantis just to get through to her by touch was silly. There were a few good scenes inside her head but most of it was boring.

In the end it doesn't really matter. Thank you linkin park for summing it up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
      The whole episode made me misty for the good ole days.
      yes, me too
      sigpic

Comment

i did think back to that airing of that episode at that time. at ending, after john touched elizabeth's arm then someone in hazmat suit grabbed him out of the way then elizabeth woke up I did notice what she basically mouthed "John? John" twice in that ending of that episode, have you guys noticed that one? That was like she had john on her mind first thing she woke up.

Comment

First viewing!

Overall I thought this was a solid episode. The premise was strong with the whole infected by nanites because of Niam. I thought the ending was a little weak because she just walked through him to defeat him, but other than that, I liked the whole Sheppard in the shadows trying to help and the incorporation of Jack O'Neill into the ep.

Stray Thought:
          Therapist: "Imagine you were in my position listening to your story, traveling to another galaxy through a Stargate, leading an expedition to the lost city of Atlantis. Would you believe it?"
          Where is Fox Mulder when you need him?! This would be a perfect opportunity for him to pop in with, "I want to believe." Haha.

Favorite line:
          Jack O'Neill: "I don't know anything about Atlantis. Except that it was a fairly mediocre Donovan song. Not one of my favorites."
          sigpic
          [call me loser.]

Comment

Working...
          X