Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My LiveJournal post
    Love David Ogden Stiers.
    Am I really, really cruel for wanting to have seen the vision the Replicators gave McKay?
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Niam: The molecular machines began interlocking, assembling themselves to form even more complex organisms, eventually evolving into the most effective and efficient form they knew of.

[camera pans to Oberoth]

Me: A fat, bald, old guy is the most effective and efficient form they knew of...?

Comment

Perhaps there is something to say about bald men!

Afterall hamond was also bald!

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Sparrow View Post
          A pretty good ep.

I've never been a fan of the human form Replicators though.
          my thoughts as well
          sigpic

Comment

Nice to see Maj. Charles Winchester in his other job. Great episode.

Comment

First time watching this ep.

Only thought the entire time: THEY'RE REPLICATORS. THEY'RE REPLICATORS. DAMMIT I WAS RIGHT! THEY'RE REPLICATORS. WHY?!

And I really felt bad for Naim at the end, because I thought he might not suffer the "Fifth treatment" since he was doing so well, and Weir was determined to bring him back with them. But then the other replicators just HAD to re-write his programming..

Overall, I thought this was a good episode. It lagged a little, but I'm interested in the addition of another major enemy in the Pegasus galaxy besides the Wraith. It will be interesting to see what happens in the future. (NO SPOILERS FOR ME. )
              sigpic
              [call me loser.]

Comment

Working...
              X