Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Chevron Irresistible (303)

Visit the Episode GuideATLANTIS SEASON THREE
    IRRESISTIBLE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 303

Sheppard's team meets an obnoxious man who is adored by all thanks to a secret that he carries -- and who has an unexpected affect on them.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    SPOILERS! PHOTOS! AND MORE!
    Last edited by Darren; January 8th, 2007 at 02:18 PM.

Default Re: Irresistible (304)

I liked it.Simply because I went into it knowing it was supposed to be funny and nothing serious and I LOL at times. Lots of Shep moments and everyone got to act OOC so it was fun to watch.

and the HAIR comments were a hoot.

And the Beckett and Shep scene in the JUmper made me all kinds of happy. So...yeah. Liked this ep. Sateda looks awesome. ::Crosses fingers::

Chief Master Sergeant

What the hell. This guy is a serial rapist who enslaved an entire village and basically tried to rape Dr. Weir, and all they do is send him back to his planet to go on living his life, without the herb?

They should have sent him along on the next trip back to Earth to stand trial.

Great episode, pretty funny aswell

9/10

Beckett crying was hillarius!

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!
    http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ajorgambit.jpg
    CLICK THE PIC!

ugh....that was ghey. not even remotely good.

Post Re: Irresistible (304)

Of the episodes this season, I thought this was the worst. Next weeks episode looks awesome.

Not good. I decided to watch it, simply to get an Atlantis fix, and I was correct in my assumption that it'd be a flop, though there were some great lines.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Don't know as I'm shrill and ill-informed

Dang. I gotta eat my words. I wanted to hate this episode but. . .I rather enjoyed it. *hangs head in shame*

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/joesmom1/Kitty.bmp

When all else fails, change channels.

Ya'll crazy! That was the best ep ever!! Weir was hilarious! I usually hate her character, but tonight she shone.Then Dex, Teyla, even MCKAY. The SGA people are so much more interesting when they're high.

*will have a point later*

Probie

This was a great ep. And sending the guy back to his village (after "waking them up") is punishment enough.

Lieutenant Colonel IWantToBelieve's Avatar

I enjoyed this episode more than I can ever say. It was cute, funny, and the Sheppard moments completely made my night. There's so much I liked. The hair, the catwoman/batman, Sheppard having to pretend he's just sick, then luring Beckett, the entire Jumper scene, Ronon shooting Sheppard LOL...the look Rodney gave Teyla at the end.

A very fun, cracktastic episode!
    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f125/IWantToBelieve2/sigpics/sigpicboys1.jpg

This was a fun episode, it wasn't meant to expand the storyline at all... atleast that I know of.
    z

Talking Re: Irresistible (304)

Bloody fantastic episode. So I had my issues at first for this ep..most know I had no high hopes for this at all. But I was laughing and rolling like never before. This is truly an ep that I could watch over and over and over again. It was light and funny and definitely used all the characters to their full capacity.

Now I know what Rachel Lutrell meant when she said it would be full of ships. I mean you had a lot of McKay/Teyla energy---which was papable. Wow!! Who would have thunk iit. And I think I maybe a Lucius/Weir shipper now. Or Lucius/Teyla that was hilarious. Carson/Lucius---well we all know that's the OTP--right?!

Besides ship...for all those who are non shippers. This was a bloody great episode. I mean it was funny, and very very entertaining.

Carson was great and definitely we saw avenues for Paul's different characterization...and when he was so cool and relaxed in the end to fool Lucius. He was just great.

Teyla was great..she held her own, she wasn't easily persuaded..she was funny and great and her laughter really makes her super hot. Really liked when Lucius was backing into Teyla...I was like..I've had guys comeon that strong...and I've done the same; although I thought she thought his breath stunk. She's fiesty.

Weir...I thought she was great..again her leadership was lacking. I mean Carson really did something out of order and she was so easily swayed. But we've established leading especially friends is not a good thing for her. Aside rom that Weir, was great and I thought she was great with Lucius. The energy between the two was great.

Then we have Ronon--now I had a few problems with that...it was really weird to see Ronon as a pussy...but it's a cute pussy, so I was tolerating. And in instances he made me laugh.

Then we have Shep...I thought it was way too easy to have John sick. But it actually worked and made it flow. So that flickering candle in the midst of a level 5 tornado turned into a flame during summer weather in Arizona. So yeah I give this ep a huge big:

10/10

Heart Re: Irresistible (304)

Well...

There were plenty of cringe moments. But there were moments where I laughed so hard, I scared my cat. Mainly the crack about Shep's hair and the Batman discussion...and the closing scene, omg, that was slashy as hell. And so funny. The cast was so energetic and vivid....that apart from the silliness of the ep, I really enjoyed just watching Liz, Rodney, Beckett, Zelenka, Shep, Teyla, Ronon, etc interact. They all seemed to be having a lot of fun.

After watching a superb SG1 and an amusing, oddly bonding ep of SGA...my strongest reaction was why the heck can't all the episodes on both shows include fun, funny bonding bantering moments like these?!? Why why why.

SG1 and SGA writers are obviously capable of writing it. I wish they'd do it a whole lot more often.

Chief Master Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by dark
    This was a great ep. And sending the guy back to his village (after "waking them up") is punishment enough.
    Punishment for rape, and putting the future of the entire galaxy in jeopardy due to his own selfish need for attention?

It'd be one thing if they came back and said 'He was put in jail by the other villagers for rape', but it sounds to me like the women he raped just grumbled and filed for divorce.

Chief Master Sergeant siXbrownSnakes2's Avatar

The best part of the episode was the previews for "Sateda".

Chevron Re: Irresistible (304)

I must say I was plesently impressed! I went into this episode hoping to just like it. Iknew it wouldn't be a serious episode but I loved it! Richard Kind is a great actor and really enjoyed how he pulled it off. Can't wait to see him reprise his role in Irresponsible. Next weeks looks ausome. Prey that we got good ratings. Hoping for 1.8 for both shows but would like 2.0Power of positive thinking people!
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Wow...

I'm trying to figure out which ep was worse - Tower or this one. Yuck, I was nauseated by Lucius the whole time. Never watching this one again...

The hair comment was damn funny, but nowhere near made up for this crap. This is bottom of the barrel for Atlantis. And Binder wrote it! Binder!

Silliest episode ever.

I liked it.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...d_smallest.jpgLife is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

does anyone else hope for a Carson Crying smilie?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!
    http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ajorgambit.jpg
    CLICK THE PIC!

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast