No announcement yet.

Irresistible (303)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best part of the episode was the previews for "Sateda".

Comment

I must say I was plesently impressed! I went into this episode hoping to just like it. Iknew it wouldn't be a serious episode but I loved it! Richard Kind is a great actor and really enjoyed how he pulled it off. Can't wait to see him reprise his role in Irresponsible. Next weeks looks ausome. Prey that we got good ratings. Hoping for 1.8 for both shows but would like 2.0Power of positive thinking people!
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Wow...

I'm trying to figure out which ep was worse - Tower or this one. Yuck, I was nauseated by Lucius the whole time. Never watching this one again...

The hair comment was damn funny, but nowhere near made up for this crap. This is bottom of the barrel for Atlantis. And Binder wrote it! Binder!

Comment

Silliest episode ever.

I liked it.
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

does anyone else hope for a Carson Crying smilie?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobthespirit
              Punishment for rape, and putting the future of the entire galaxy in jeopardy due to his own selfish need for attention?

It'd be one thing if they came back and said 'He was put in jail by the other villagers for rape', but it sounds to me like the women he raped just grumbled and filed for divorce.
              Yeah he might be jailed and imprissoned..but I wasn't looking into those aspects of the show, I think they just wanted to make it funny. And if you heard from his wife the one in the orange...she did sleep with him BEFORE she married him, and he said she wouldn't have slept with him more than once. So I think on some level it wasnt' rape...he probably got with all the women BEFORE actually getting the potion....but he did marry them while they were under the influence.

So I think we're supposed to read it as light and not into the scheme of the points that were not a huge issue in the beginning.
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                Bloody fantastic episode. So I had my issues at first for this ep..most know I had no high hopes for this at all. But I was laughing and rolling like never before. This is truly an ep that I could watch over and over and over again. It was light and funny and definitely used all the characters to their full capacity.
                *gasp!* You really liked it?! Gosh, who knew that would happen?

Comment

Funny ep. I mean it's like Wormhole Extreme. If you've got a good sense of humor you'll love it. If you don't then you'll hate it.
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Definitely an interesting little sidetrip, this episode was... Ah, but who wouldn't want some of that herb/chemical? If only for “research purposes?”
                    And the people shall deliver the wicked unto your divine judgment, for their sins shall be weighed in balance with all that is just and true.

“Someone's gotta speak for the Nobodies... and it might as well be me.” — Kairez Lightkeeper

Comment

I did not go into this episode with very high expectations and I was surprised at how much I actually enjoyed it. I was laughing so hard I got a darned asthma attack.
                      Several funny lines and great characterization and interaction between all the members. It was nice having an episode where everyone could let their hair down for a change. I can see myself actually watching this episode again.
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought this was a light and funny episode. It was neat to see the characters acting out of character. Weir was very girly. I loved how the "smitten" line came back from Inferno but this time was directed at Carson.

Richard Kind did a great job! He came across as someone who really did not see the harm in getting everyone to do what he wants, when he wants. It was funny to see him in his own village when the team turned him down for giving him a Jumper. It was a subtle look of not being used to being told no. I absolutely loved the look Teyla gave him when he commented on her being good wife material.

Glad to see Atlantis can do fun episodes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                          *gasp!* You really liked it?! Gosh, who knew that would happen?

I know...I was more than shocked. I couldn't stop laughing, which was even worse...I'm a snorter so it was a combination of laughin at the ep and then laughing at my snort.

I definitely made it very high, compared to the other eps. I gave such a high score mainly because it's funny which is totally original from the other eps from S1 and S2. You get some cheesy lines from most of the eps...or something that makes you giggle. But it's relatively really hard core story lines..not much smiling to do. But this ep really went somewhere else and it was great. I was really impressed.

Now I have to wait for Sateda has to offer me, because I am really looking forward to it...and based on what I saw of the preview, it is bound to be great.

VB
                          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I love this episode, it had Teyla and the whole team finally go off world together again in a puddle jumper like the good ol' days. It had a lot of silliness, and some great lines.

Fly lucius, fly.
                            My new favorite quote:
                            "Fly Lucius, fly"
                            -Rodney
                            My old favorite:
                            "It's...it's like trying to do something...that's impossible..."
                            -Dr. Lee

Comment

From the moment Lucius started coming onto Teyla and when he asked Shep how he got his hair to do that, I was ROFLMAO!!! I had heard it was suppose to be a funny episode but it was hilarious!

Kudos to all of the actors for playing their parts to the hilt and having fun with the joke. Liz was such a fan girl, I swear she almost "squee-ed". In the cafeteria, she had her hands all over him. When her head whipped around when she heard that Lucius had wanted Teyla to be his wife I nearly fell off the bed from laughing so hard. To see Ronon defend him forcefully to Rodney and to watch how Zelenka was hanging onto Lucius' every word was pure pleasure. After Sheppard made Carson cry in jumper, I was done for. My head, throat and chest hurt from laughing so hard that I had to rewind the tape at the end to see what happened next.

I swear, I haven't laughed this hard and this long at a Stargate related episode in a long, long time. Thanks to everyone included in the making of this episode. I really, really loved it.
                              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                              it has it's own laws and beats about things
                              which the intellect scorns."
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

I thought I was going to like this episode, but it just wasn't funny. The episode was stupid and it was creepy the way he essentially drugged those women into sleeping with him. Was that supposed to be cute? Maybe part of the problem is that Joss Whedon has spoiled me. I think sga needs some of Buffy's writers. I can't believe I got so excited about sga. This show used to be intellegent sci fi with interesting characters and now it's that cheesy campy sci fi that I always hated. Why did they have to change it so drastically?

Comment

Working...
                                X