• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sateda (304)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON THREE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 304

Ronon Dex is captured by the Wraith and returned to his homeworld, where he is haunted by his past as he is forced to once again become their prey.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 07:39 PM.

this episode had everything. it was like a mini movie.

It was great to see what Jason is capable of as actor and hopefully has earned some respect from the Pro Ford fans. who are always looking down at him as the guy that just replaced Ford.

Sateda is what Atlantis should be and it shows that SGA has a bright future
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 06 August 2006, 05:09 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I don't know who wrote this ep, but can you please have him write every ep? Please?

Tell me who wrote this! He is to be worshipped.

Action, excitement, and expressions of real feeling. Humor, tension, great dialogue. Everyone deliciously in character. Everyone getting a chance to shine.

Actual honest-to-goodness character development! Touching! Hugs! Holy cow.

One of the best SGA eps ever. I hope this trend continues.

Shep and Teyla...Rodney and Carson...Ronon and Shep...poor Ronon...wow...

I am dazzled, impressed, and so glad I taped it.

Who is the new guy? Did they replace Lorne?

Comment

I'll just start by saying that was one HELL of an episode.

All the great episodes for me seem to go by slowly. This was Atlantis at it's finest. We got character interaction from EVERYONE, development for Ronon, and one hell of a dramatic hour.

The scene between Sheppard/Teyla was perfect. I don't ship for anyone on the show, and I personally don't really care what happens as long as I know the characters are a team. This episode brought the TEAM together and that's a great thing.

10/10 from me, great direction AND writing from Rob cooper.

Progeny looks great too.

Comment

Awesome episode!

Great character moments that surpassed all of season 2.

Ronan officially rocks the house.

By the way, why is the "Irresistable" screencap on there for Sateda in the original post.
          I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

This was the best episode of the season. And Rodney got shot in the ASS!!! That was pretty cool. Next weeks ep look better.
            sigpic

Comment

The Wraith Boss just got owned lol.

Great Episode!
              Last edited by Deathshot; 04 August 2006, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I'm still wondering is gate guy changed hairstyles or if they changed gate guy.

I didnt really like this episode truthfully. It's like they tried a little too hard to be "cool". Lots of bits and pieces that were great, but overall, just average, slightly tacky. But then again I'm really critical, so yah.
                "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
                  I don't know who wrote this ep, but can you please have him write every ep? Please?
                  Rob Cooper wrote this episode AND directed and might I say he did an incredible job on both sides. This is THE best episode yet this season, purely amazing.

10/10 from me!!
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by siXbrownSnakes2
                    I'll just start by saying that was one HELL of an episode.

All the great episodes for me seem to go by slowly. This was Atlantis at it's finest. We got character interaction from EVERYONE, development for Ronon, and one hell of a dramatic hour.

The scene between Sheppard/Teyla was perfect. I don't ship for anyone on the show, and I personally don't really care what happens as long as I know the characters are a team. This episode brought the TEAM together and that's a great thing.

10/10 from me, great direction AND writing from Rob cooper.

Progeny looks great too.
                    I agree exellent episode! This did indeed have everything. Next weeks looks great too is it Firday alreadY!
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Finally an episode I got excited about, was impressed by and had everything I've wanted to see for a good long while. This was by far the best episode of this season and the last. The balance was wonderful and everyone got to participate in some meaningful way and there was some actual characterization impressive.

But if I have to say something negative it's this: if they can produce episodes like this I see no reason for us to suffer through some of the truly imperfect and plot-hole riddled episodes we've been subjected to.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Yar, best episode of Atlantis ever. We FINALLY got some real TEAM development going, Ronon, Teyla, and Shepperd got real character development, and Carson feels more a part of the show then ever.

Atlantis at its finest.

OVERALL: ****

Comment

Atlantis has redeemed itself. Best ep for SGA EVER. And vindication for my shipper views! You have GOT TO LOVE IT.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                            But if I have to say something negative it's this: if they can produce episodes like this I see no reason for us to suffer through some of the truly imperfect and plot-hole riddled episodes we've been subjected to.

Bingo on that one, they need to look at this episode and look at all the things they did right and improve even more.
                            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

That had to be the best episode of SGA EVER!!!
                              "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Working...
                              X