• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misbegotten (302)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON THREE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 302

The Atlantis team must decide the fate of a colony of Wraith they have turned into humans. Dr. Weir must defend her leadership when she is evaluated by the I.O.A.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 07:44 PM.

All in all a great episode.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

A good ep indeed.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Say goodbye to ANOTHER ship...

The Man

Comment

I liked the ep. Carson shined, exceptional acting by everyone (which is unheard of for Atlantis so far) and a good story. Glad to see Woolsey finally out of the way, but that little arc did add some good character to Weir.

Michaels fate, as spoilers show, is undecided. Apparently the hive ship wasn't there when Daedalus got to the planet, so we don't know for sure if he was picked up. But if it does, it means the Wraith know about Atlantis. And that could be a problem.

Good episode. ***1/2 from me.

Comment

It's truly amazing how this mistake with Michael keeps coming back to bite them in the behind. And amazingly, still, no one questions it. amazing.
            Weir doesn't even get called on it. They just dance around it. How disappointing. A truly missed opportunity for some tension and drama.

Despite those issues the episode was a good one. I'm just disappointed how they skimped on the ethics. I don't really need them to agree that it was wrong; it just would have been nice to see somone have some real doubts. Instead they simply confirmed that they're ok with their choices...no drama there.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I thought it was a good episode, overall, season 3 is to a better start than last. Though, is it just me, or am I pissed off what they keep doing to Michael?

Comment

Michael and Carson wher ethe stars of this episode as far as im conserned

and Poor Michael likes to get screwed over alot doesnt he...

good episode which I enjoyed more than SG1 again this week

though im getting sick of them blow up every new ship we get...

Comment

I don't like how cool everyone is with Woolsey lying to the IOA.
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Wow..that was a whole lot of NOTHING! Blech. I now get what the trick is TPTB are going to use in season 3. Setting up something that looks really promising and exciting, giving us the TEASE of it only to deliver the FADE OUT. Hey viewers, you don't need to SEE the action. YOU know what happened. Right? We'll just save time and money by not actually showing you anything cool and exciting. Just fill it in for yourself.
                    Okay then. Wow. So not impressed.

What did any body really do? ALMOST be bad? Sheppard ALMOST got to do soldier stuff. Teyla ALMOST got to be impressive with her flying the ship. Ronon ALMOST got to be his bad self. Did I even once not know exactly what was going to happen before it did? Nope. Knew it like I had the script.

And what a surprise. Beckett's barely conscious one minute and perfectly fine the next. Woolsey thinks ELizabeth should stay in charge. WOW! Didn't see THAT Coming. ::ducks anvils::

And the previews for next week? Meh. Might be better simply cause it'll be intentionally stupid.

So much for thinking this year might be a gooder. ::Heavy sigh::

The only good points for me. Light on Rodney and he didn't tick me off this ep. And Sheppard looked great and got to come close to being in charge of stuff. Close to being the HEAD MILITARY GUY.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                      It's truly amazing how this mistake with Michael keeps coming back to bite them in the behind. And amazingly, still, no one questions it. amazing.
                      Weir doesn't even get called on it. They just dance around it. How disappointing. A truly missed opportunity for some tension and drama.
                      Under the circumstances with the Daedalus crew, it's not like they had a choice. That was rathy risky, depositing them on a planet, at least until a permanent solution could be found.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Well, at least Rodney tried to maintain some empathy and humanity. None of the others are even trying any more.

And how ironic is that, that Rodney's the only one who protested the slaughter.

Beckett only managed to at the very last second. But then I don't even find it believable that Beckett would ever have agreed to do any of this experimentation.

Woolsey's snap decision at the end wasn't particularly convincing either.
                        It felt like the whole business with Liz/Woolsey was set up for one reason: so the writers could do a flirt scene between Liz and Sheppard. That line about defending her honor actually made me cringe.

Rodney was by far the most palatable and likeable character in this episode.
                        I didn't even feel sorry for Beckett. He brought that on himself.

Comment

Though I am confused, wasn't the hyperdrive on the Hive severly damaged in the premiere?

Comment

Loved the episode, I just love that carson's fear of keep getting in the chair!!!

Comment

Cool ep, good to see "Dick" Woolsey in the episode. Next weeks ep looks, uh, so-so. Good to see the Jumper again (first appearance this season, amazing eh)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X