No Man's Land (301)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, thanks Zombies!
    Well, hopefully I will during these next couple of weeks - my parents are on holiday, so I'm having to get up early to look after the dog. Should give me more time to catch up!
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Sad to see Orion go.
      Weir was cool. Michael too. And Teyla

Comment

Dr Weir did well standing up to the IOA. I love this strong character.

But the Chinese ambassador looked like a Wraith without makeup.

Originally posted by McKay
        Their operating system is a mess. Thank goodness I remember DOS.
        That was hillarious.

I felt that Michael was too quick to turn against the Hive who were his people. His primary concern should be escape alone, and he would only damage the ship to meet that goal. He wouldn't help the Humans.

Sheppard has the health bar of at least tripple the normal length. He could be sitting down on the floor where most Carbon Dioxide is, and still reply with more strength than the other officers sitting in their chairs, and be ready for battle. That joker. Like anybody believed he would die.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
          Did any one notice the Picture of George W Bush in Weir's room?
          totally missed that!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X