No announcement yet.

Uninvited (1005)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The plaintive mating call of the Fulvis Whistling Duck... best Landry moment ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
      Tuesday night another ep of SG1...

1. Forgot a lot about what this ep was about initially.

2. Also forgot about the creature killing the sherriff.

3. Vala seemed relatively cheesy here.

Not that good on rewatch.
      I agree, not one of my faves
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome killer creatures great episode
        sigpic

You got nothing on my smileys

Comment

I didn't like the look of that computer graphics monster. Otherwise pretty cool episode. Good to see Landry and Mitchell together.

Comment

Nice ep, good interaction between a General and one of his 'underlings' - awkwardness, humour and a . shoot-off.
            The monster was that ugly that you couldn't feel any sympathy. Liked Vala explaining the plan with Landry right behind her - like Mitchell's face even better when Landry makes the duck call.
            Great entertainment for me.
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

Again, my first viewing of this ep with my 13 year delay.
              I enjoyed it. The monster on the loose/mystery was well handled, and I liked Cam and Landry's scenes. Cam is becoming a better character and his contrast with Landry was human and fun.
              Why is it overcast, pine forests are always spooky? That cabin could have stood in for a Halloween or Evil Dead remake. And if it was jack's, WHERE ARE THE NONEXISTENT FISH??
              Vala was also very good, and when she gets good lines, she's strong and witty. Also had great advice on monsters.
              The monster kind of looked like running vomit. Use of the parasite inside it was clever, and previous posts on the bad side effects of superior technology were shown. Sam was also good as SG-1 commander. The poker game was a fun conclusion. I didn't like a lot of season nine, but it does seem like the series went through a rebound in season ten. had many good moments with it.

Comment

One of my favorite parts of this episode is when Vala says something about amateurs on this mission, and Reynolds hears her and says "Excuse me, amateurs coming through" and goes around her to follow the rest of the group.

Comment

Reynolds is one of my favorite recurring characters.

Seaboe
                  If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                    Reynolds is one of my favorite recurring characters.

Seaboe
                    Mine too.

Comment

Working...
                    X