No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did someone say something about watching too much MacGyver? Is there any such thing? I may not remember all the details but that's probably because I am busy watching the man.

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
      I just saw a shirt on ebay, and it has a picture of RDA and the quote

"Richard Dean Anderson does a body good"

Now I know it's a play on words with that commercial, is it cheese? or beef?, anyway, that's so not where my mind went with that quote.

Since most of us here are innocent admirers of his acting, I don't know if anyone else will follow that quote into the gutter.
      Of course somebody will follow the quote into the gutter. If *no one*
      else, that would be yours truly.

I can tell you, RDA does this body good every single day.

Maybe I exaggerate.

Nope. I forgot to mention night! LOL

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
        Hello Nikkirose and welcome, too!... I mean, where are my manners?... Sorry, I'm probably disturbed by the recent pics posted in that brand new thread... (Hey! It's as good an excuse as any other one! )

Why do we have to choose over some part of him?... I'll simply take the whole package!!!
        Recent pics - what thread, there's other threads, spread the news!!!

Now that's true, why choose when we can have every single one for ourselves (of course we share amongst the Gutter Gals)

Comment

Hello all. Well, much as I like Mac...we've just got to have some Jack!!
          Who's the Man!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            LOL I'm just guessing that you are projecting yourself as the food of choice in said picture... Damn PG Forum.... Anyway I'm not too fond of watching anyone eat but to each their own. There is certainly alot to admire about THE MAN.
            Oh yes, I'll top any cracker of his choice - PG FORUM!!!!

Oh I don't know, I'd agree with you usually, but I thinks its the concentration I put into those lips that swings it for me

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Hello all. Well, much as I like Mac...we've just got to have some Jack!!
              Who's the Man!!!

Oooh I like that pic dipsofjazz!!!! Those lips, the way they're puckered up - just right for kissing

Comment

Originally posted by raggedy11
                Did someone say something about watching too much MacGyver? Is there any such thing? I may not remember all the details but that's probably because I am busy watching the man.
                There's no such thing as too much MacGyver - never!!!! During normal term time I regularly have an ep of Mac followed by Stargate - there's no better way to get the morning going - or me

Comment

Here we have Jack ready to talk to us all.He'll let his fingers work that keyboard after he's worked on my.........PG!PG!PG!PG!

sigpic

Comment

LOL I'm just guessing that you are projecting yourself as the food of choice in said picture... Damn PG Forum.... Anyway I'm not too fond of watching anyone eat but to each their own. There is certainly alot to admire about THE MAN.
                    *siler imagines herself as condiment allowing jack to spread her....<snip>* darn pg forum

Comment

Now, I had many many things I was going to say here, but since this is a PG forum you'll just have to make them up yourselves!!! (you'll probably come up with better ones than me! )

sigpic

Comment

I love how you gutter gals think ... great minds think alike.

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Anakin, I thought there a certain part of the package that makes your head go thunkety thunk with or without your thunk helmet? It wouldn't look something like this would it?

THUNK!
                          Oh, all right... The chest ALSO does it to me... But I wore my funk helmet
                          [Ptew!... Spits last tooth]... I *DID* have my funk helmet but somehow it was not shtrong enouff...
                          Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                          ............oo0oo............

Comment

Welcome back Jules. Sorry to hear you are feeling crummy. Got the 24 hour crud in this household right now. I'm following Siler's instructions too. Plenty of RDA with a dose of S/J Ship as I'm feeling sappy.

Feel better soon.
                            YOU're being sappy??? Heck! What should I say! I shouldn't read the damn spoilers they make my nigths impossible at the moment... (boy is this man talented or what? ... Hey! I don't mean with ME... wishful thinking... Sam is one heck of a lucky lady and she'd need a good kick in the seat of the pants in my opinion...

PS: sorry non-shippers, this will be my last rant about the subject...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                              Recent pics - what thread, there's other threads, spread the news!!!

Now that's true, why choose when we can have every single one for ourselves (of course we share amongst the Gutter Gals)
                              Share?... Who said anything about sharing?... ... Ooooh daydreaming again... tsktsktsk...

Comment

I have to say that the eyes rather do it for me in this one!! (Well, after the eyes there's the ears...mouth...neck....THUNK!!!!)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X