RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys!!!

Just found a Jack fanlisting. Dunno if you already know it, but I'll post the link anyway.

http://fanlistings.dreame.net/jack/join.php
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      Hi Nikkirose! I would have welcomed you earlier but I'm afraid your new sig has left me speechless everytime I look at it.... YUM!
      Hi kiwigater!!! I recognize you from the shipper thread! Yes isnt the sig pic nice???? Tame the Genius made him for me!!!! This pic of Jack/RDA has always made me weak in the knees so I'm glad I asked Tame to make it for me, cause now every time I post I will get to see it!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

*falling into the gutter with the gals*

oooh can I jump into the Mac discussion here?

Sam's mom is the one Mac did have some action with. She was the journalist and there was this scene full of insinuation where they are by the campfire and she invites Mac to lie beside her. Now supposedly SPIKE shows that scene when they air the episode but I read somewhere that TVLAND edits it out.
        There's another episode I think it's "The Heist" where he flirts with the girl and it's kind of cute. I haven't seen it in awhile but if I remember correctly he is sleeping on the sofa and she brings him his coffee and there is some little word play that hints at something else.

They seemed to change the character from the beginning to the end of the run. Earlier Mac episodes he was little like James Bond. I remember another episode in the early days when he lived in an apartment near a kind of "boardwalk" and he is checking out the girls and the in the voice over comments about the nice view.

The later Mac gets cleaned up ... do-gooder. Doesn't seem to notice that women are different from men. *LOL*
        One of my favorites though is in "Amadeus" when he is slow dancing with the female Lulu or something like that. She tells him not to be afraid of the bad guys. They are really close and he looks into her eyes and says "THAT's not what I'm afraid of" You know that he is falling for her.

Sorry to ramble but you've gotten onto one of my favorite topics. The only one I love as much as General Jack is good ol Mac when he isn't quite so good.

KB

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

good evening/early morning 'ladies'. i seem to be the only one here in the gutter on a late saturday evening. oh well, more jack for me. bev, i love that pic of jack of yours. thunkalitious! i just want to nibble on that lower lip for a while and then.......<snip> PG FORUM! *turns into pile of goo on floor* now how am i going to explain my gelatinous state to my hubby?

Comment

Sam's mom is the one Mac did have some action with. She was the journalist and there was this scene full of insinuation where they are by the campfire and she invites Mac to lie beside her. Now supposedly SPIKE shows that scene when they air the episode but I read somewhere that TVLAND edits it out.

KB
            Sam's mom isn't the woman from The Gauntlet, the journalist. That was in first season, Sam shows up in seventh. In The Stringer, the story of Sam's mom is told, and it's said somewhere that she and Mac hooked up 17 or 18 years ago. However old Sam is supposed to be.

Spike doesn't show the scene either. But if you watch Friends (is that the right ep name? the birthday party one), then they show it in that show, in one of Mac's flashbacks.
            Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

oops sorry. I could have sworn that the name was the same. And in the b'day party episode she was married to someone else and pregnant. Which wouldn't have explained Sam of course. *LOL* sorry for the mistake.

KB

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Okay, I aim to please. Chocolate sauce Rural?

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...aj/s4tan01.jpg
                And what praytell do you suggest I do with....Oh never mind. *grumbles* pg forum... Thanks for the inspiration however.

Welcome Nikkirose, sorry if I have been remiss. I can't keep up with you all lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                  Thanks for the info. Can't commit, hmmm. Oh, oh, better not go THERE. Verboten. Anyway, Mac said to Pete when they left the nun-to-be. "I'll never find another one like her." Guess he found some similar, anyway. So the bad woman returns......I'll bet after what she did he was wary of women who flirted by acting interested in endangered species. I think I know who Nikki is, works for the Phoenix Fdtn. So she'll be gone, hope they didn't kill her off. I hate that when they kill characters just because they're leaving the show--leaving for whatever reason. Oh, by the way, don't get mad but Jack has Mac beat by sooo much.
                  Heh, no problem on the info. Glad I could be of service.

*looks at Kliggins*

Don't give me a reputation hon I'm an equal opportunity drooler. Mac will always have a special place in my heart but I have no quibbles with RDA as Jack O'Neill. The man is truly FINE at any age or any time!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                    Hi kiwigater!!! I recognize you from the shipper thread! Yes isnt the sig pic nice???? Tame the Genius made him for me!!!! This pic of Jack/RDA has always made me weak in the knees so I'm glad I asked Tame to make it for me, cause now every time I post I will get to see it!!
                    That would be me!! Weak knees eh?? You ain't the only one You should post lots so we can see that yummy picture often

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                      good evening/early morning 'ladies'. i seem to be the only one here in the gutter on a late saturday evening. oh well, more jack for me. bev, i love that pic of jack of yours. thunkalitious! i just want to nibble on that lower lip for a while and then.......<snip> PG FORUM! *turns into pile of goo on floor* now how am i going to explain my gelatinous state to my hubby?
                      LOL, the same way the rest of us old marrieds explain it... We don't! I'm here for a few minutes so I'll see what I can dredge up.

Links courtesy of Jackfic

How anyone can make a HAZMAT suit look sexy is completely beyond me, but RDA manages quite well. Love the vulnerable look.

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...s/image015.htm

Awwwww

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...s/image063.htm

AT is a lucky, lucky lady. Oh and Kliggins I think it was more than one thread ago that I mentioned earlobes and I know I've mentioned lashes. It's all in this pic!

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...s/image071.htm

The Man in his element

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...s/image119.htm

I know i've posted this last one before, but DEAR HOLY THUNKIN BUCKETS OF OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...s/image105.htm

Comment

Originally posted by raggedy11
                        *falling into the gutter with the gals*

oooh can I jump into the Mac discussion here?

There's another episode I think it's "The Heist" where he flirts with the girl and it's kind of cute. I haven't seen it in awhile but if I remember correctly he is sleeping on the sofa and she brings him his coffee and there is some little word play that hints at something else.

They seemed to change the character from the beginning to the end of the run. Earlier Mac episodes he was little like James Bond. I remember another episode in the early days when he lived in an apartment near a kind of "boardwalk" and he is checking out the girls and the in the voice over comments about the nice view.

The later Mac gets cleaned up ... do-gooder. Doesn't seem to notice that women are different from men. *LOL*
                        One of my favorites though is in "Amadeus" when he is slow dancing with the female Lulu or something like that. She tells him not to be afraid of the bad guys. They are really close and he looks into her eyes and says "THAT's not what I'm afraid of" You know that he is falling for her.

Sorry to ramble but you've gotten onto one of my favorite topics. The only one I love as much as General Jack is good ol Mac when he isn't quite so good.

KB

Didn't I say that? That I was wondering if he was too nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                          And what praytell do you suggest I do with....Oh never mind. *grumbles* pg forum... Thanks for the inspiration however.

Welcome Nikkirose, sorry if I have been remiss. I can't keep up with you all lately.
                          No worries! I bet you just got busy with Jack..

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by raggedy11
                            oops sorry. I could have sworn that the name was the same. And in the b'day party episode she was married to someone else and pregnant. Which wouldn't have explained Sam of course. *LOL* sorry for the mistake.

KB
                            No big deal. Maybe I watch a little too much MacGyver for my own good to know stuff like that...?

Nah.

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

I just saw a shirt on ebay, and it has a picture of RDA and the quote

"Richard Dean Anderson does a body good"

Now I know it's a play on words with that commercial, is it cheese? or beef?, anyway, that's so not where my mind went with that quote.

Since most of us here are innocent admirers of his acting, I don't know if anyone else will follow that quote into the gutter.

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                                I just saw a shirt on ebay, and it has a picture of RDA and the quote

"Richard Dean Anderson does a body good"

Now I know it's a play on words with that commercial, is it cheese? or beef?, anyway, that's so not where my mind went with that quote.

Since most of us here are innocent admirers of his acting, I don't know if anyone else will follow that quote into the gutter.
                                I am fairly certain that is from an old milk advertisement. I think it is probably safe to say that someone will follow up on it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X