RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    I have to say that the eyes rather do it for me in this one!! (Well, after the eyes there's the ears...mouth...neck....THUNK!!!!)

http://tinypic.com/1kk75
    I like the way you think Bev.... *slides into puddle at the sight of the above pic* My but he is intense!

Comment

Comment

Hi gals. Need to ask a favor. Ruralstar has kindly enough offered me a thunking picture for my signature. But would anyone be willing to "host" it for me? I don't know how you do that in here but I don't have a website. I would appreciate any help. If not that's okay. I would just like to take General Jack with me where ever I travel.

Karen

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by raggedy11
          Hi gals. Need to ask a favor. Ruralstar has kindly enough offered me a thunking picture for my signature. But would anyone be willing to "host" it for me? I don't know how you do that in here but I don't have a website. I would appreciate any help. If not that's okay. I would just like to take General Jack with me where ever I travel.

Karen
          I would be happy to host it for you. You can e-mail me or PM me to let me know where the picture is and we will go from there.
          sigpic

Comment

Did someone say something about watching too much MacGyver? Is there any such thing? I may not remember all the details but that's probably because I am busy watching the man.
            Thank you raggedy11, Rural, Jules and Jacksbabe. I see the error of my words now; you can never watch too much MacGyver. I probably should engage my brain at all times before posting, not just sometimes.

Sorry you are under the weather Jules and St Siler. Feel better soon. I like your doc's prescription. Hope you did not get sick on your vacation Jules.
            sigpic

Comment

Now, I had many many things I was going to say here, but since this is a PG forum you'll just have to make them up yourselves!!! (you'll probably come up with better ones than me! )

Great choices Bev and Rural. Definitely made my afternoon. This was my favorite, but we won't go there as I would like to stay in the mod's good graces.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                I would be happy to host it for you. You can e-mail me or PM me to let me know where the picture is and we will go from there.
                Thank you very much. Sent you a PM
                Attached Files

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm!!!!! I don't think anything needs to be said about this one....

sigpic

Comment

Great choices Bev and Rural. Definitely made my afternoon. This was my favorite, but we won't go there as I would like to stay in the mod's good graces.
                    OOOOO dirty Jack... Where is that sponge.....Oh yes good graces, thanks for the reminder Kiliggins!

Comment

http://tinypic.com/1kk6v

Just one thing....

THUNK!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by Ruralstar; 08 August 2004, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                        LOL, the same way the rest of us old marrieds explain it... We don't! I'm here for a few minutes so I'll see what I can dredge up.

Links courtesy of Jackfic

How anyone can make a HAZMAT suit look sexy is completely beyond me, but RDA manages quite well. Love the vulnerable look.

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...s/image015.htm

Awwwww

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...s/image063.htm

AT is a lucky, lucky lady. Oh and Kliggins I think it was more than one thread ago that I mentioned earlobes and I know I've mentioned lashes. It's all in this pic!

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...s/image071.htm

The Man in his element

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...s/image119.htm

I know i've posted this last one before, but DEAR HOLY THUNKIN BUCKETS OF OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...s/image105.htm
                        Just taking a moment to remind everyone with these links that you have shared THIS IS WHY RURAL IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE *THE AWARD WINNING KEEPER OF THE THUNK*

Thank you ....
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Karen
                          Karen PM me and we will get you all set up unless you have already gotten someone
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Just saw this next
                            if you have her squared away ...Kliggins...ignore my post

Comment

hmmmmmm, YUM!
                              My roomate accuses me of having a coat obsession (I LOVE coats!), and when I showed her the extra yummy photos of Jack with his leather jacket she accused me of liking it cos of the COAT Clearly she's deranged.....

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                hmmmmmm, YUM!
                                My roomate accuses me of having a coat obsession (I LOVE coats!), and when I showed her the extra yummy photos of Jack with his leather jacket she accused me of liking it cos of the COAT Clearly she's deranged.....
                                The only jacket your room mate needs is one of those white ones with the straps!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X