RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Well, here in Scotland, Angus is a common name, so he's ok in my books!!!!!
    I'll second that!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
      HAHAHA ew! Doggy slobber! Well I gotta be going to get ready, thanks for keeping me company at this hour! And thanks for the RDA pics!!!!!
      My pleasure. I am usually here in the early morning hanging around with the gals from England, Scotland and France and anybody else that drops in. The more the merrier I say.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Yeeeesh. I thought my schedule was crazy. Can you tell, not a morning person.

I would really like to trade places with Whiskey .........PG Forum

The man is SO in need of a kiss he had to kiss Whiskey?... I can offer that for free and it'd be far more enjoyable! Come here, sweetie, I'm ready for ya!

Hey! I was just talking about a kiss! I *KNOW* this is a PG forum!
        Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
        ............oo0oo............

Comment

Good afternoon Ladies. WooHoo to our brand new thread!! Welcome to the gutter, Nikkirose. Anyone with such a scrumptious sig pic of Jack is VERY welcome!

Since we're in a new thread, I just had to post my favourite Jack pic.

sigpic

Comment

Oooh wow, a lovely new Thunk Thread for us to splash about in (and with the temperature getting so high here, its a good job!!!)

Mmm a favourite Mac pic of mine (I always remember this ep cos he dressed up as a priest *such bad thoughts*!!! But he looked gorgeous all the same - The Assassin it was called)

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Good afternoon Ladies. WooHoo to our brand new thread!! Welcome to the gutter, Nikkirose. Anyone with such a scrumptious sig pic of Jack is VERY welcome!

Since we're in a new thread, I just had to post my favourite Jack pic.

I can understand why that is your favorite picture; silver hair, black T, gorgeous face...........um, uh,sliding into a pile of goo now. Thank you.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought since we were talking about the name Angus earlier, this could use a repost.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                  Oooh wow, a lovely new Thunk Thread for us to splash about in (and with the temperature getting so high here, its a good job!!!)

Mmm a favourite Mac pic of mine (I always remember this ep cos he dressed up as a priest *such bad thoughts*!!! But he looked gorgeous all the same - The Assassin it was called)

Isn't the gutter pretty. I think it needs some messing up. You gals are killing me here today. I just got up from the floor and am headed right back there with this pic.

Pretty please would you bring over the keyboard drool covers and thunk helmets? Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Isn't the gutter pretty. I think it needs some messing up. You gals are killing me here today. I just got up from the floor and am headed right back there with this pic.

Pretty please would you bring over the keyboard drool covers and thunk helmets? Thanks
                    Of course of course - anything to help

Your wish is the Gutter Pixie's command

Comment

Been having a little fun today .....

And in unison ......

"Good Mornin' General !"

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                        *steps in* Well I'm not the only Mac nut to frequent the thread but as Oz indicated I can name the eps.

"The Road Not Taken" is the one where the old girlfriend becomes a nun. There are several eps that showcase Mac's fear of committment. "Flame's End" "Jericho Games" "MacGyver's Women" to name a few. And no, none of those ladies became nuns. Though having kissed that man... Oh never mind....

"The Negotiator" is the second ep you refer to. She was a nasty piece of work and returned in another ep called "Unfinished Business".

"The Endangered" is the ep with the girlfriend who 'stays in the woods'. She's a park ranger and again Mac's fear of committment lost him the girl. When he was finally ready she had moved on. Can't wait forever I guess.

The final ep of the series, if you don't count "The Mountain of Youth", was called "The Stringer" Sam's mother was executed by a Chinese general. She was a freelance journalist. So again the girl gets away. Though the implication was that Mac really loved her.

Nikki Carpenter is the woman Oz referred to in her post. I think she was in seven episodes. Perhaps the height of the Nikki/Mac Ship (If there was such a thing) was in "GX-1" and "The Widowmaker" The latter was an excellent story and involved Mac's old friend and more emotional running. The Mac character was very troubled and found it difficult to truly committ to anyone. His dearest friends were Pete Thornton and Jack Dalton. Women moved through his life constantly but in the end he remained alone.

Blame it on the female population for Nikki being written out, just as Oz implied. I was nearing 20 during that time and looking back I think the producers were correct. We could never have had the stories MacGyver was known for if there had been a little woman sitting at home, or even clinging to his coat tails. Makes for a lonely man however.

Heh, what I wouldn't have given then or now to make it all better for Mac/Jack! I may be "Keeper of the THUNK" and happily married but I'm not dead!

Thanks for the info. Can't commit, hmmm. Oh, oh, better not go THERE. Verboten. Anyway, Mac said to Pete when they left the nun-to-be. "I'll never find another one like her." Guess he found some similar, anyway. So the bad woman returns......I'll bet after what she did he was wary of women who flirted by acting interested in endangered species. I think I know who Nikki is, works for the Phoenix Fdtn. So she'll be gone, hope they didn't kill her off. I hate that when they kill characters just because they're leaving the show--leaving for whatever reason. Oh, by the way, don't get mad but Jack has Mac beat by sooo much.

Comment

And in unison ......

"Good Mornin' General !"

LOL. Good Morning Gorgeous..... uh I mean General. Thank you
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            Thanks for the info. Can't commit, hmmm. Oh, oh, better not go THERE. Verboten. Anyway, Mac said to Pete when they left the nun-to-be. "I'll never find another one like her." Guess he found some similar, anyway. So the bad woman returns......I'll bet after what she did he was wary of women who flirted by acting interested in endangered species. I think I know who Nikki is, works for the Phoenix Fdtn. So she'll be gone, hope they didn't kill her off. I hate that when they kill characters just because they're leaving the show--leaving for whatever reason. Oh, by the way, don't get mad but Jack has Mac beat by sooo much.
                            Oooooh, I am not sure Rural would agree with that. Those might be fightin words. I think I will just stay out of this one.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                              YAY!!! Someone saw my post! I was afraid I got lost in the move to the new thread! Thank you, Tame made it for me (shes a genius )!!
                              Hi Nikkirose! I would have welcomed you earlier but I'm afraid your new sig has left me speechless everytime I look at it.... YUM!

Comment

And in unison ......

"Good Mornin' General !"
                                LMAO! Well, good morning! (um, WHICH general are we greeting? )

Comment

Working...
                                X