This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Prometheus to get some drinks.

First of all, I hope this is the correct forum for this.

Ok, some of you might remember my thread from awhile back about my 3D models. One of them was Prometheus. Me and my cousin took his camera and made a short film (more like commercial) and we used Prometheus to beam us down to my house, get some drinks, then beam us back up.

The video is hosted on google. If you cant see the movie, you will need to download and install the free Divx codec from www.divx.com

Here is the link to the video. Prometheus and Coke

NOTE: You might have to resize the video in the google player. It was too big the first time I viewed it.

Very nicley done! What did you use for those Asgard beam effects?

Comment

Adobe After Effects for the beam, and Cinema 4D to model, light, and animate Prometheus.

Comment

Haha! That's really good!
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

thats awsome man!

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Very well done. Thanks for posting that.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

OMG that was hilarious....though my sis and her lame buds thought it sucked...I loved it that was cool. I loved the effects you used....

Comment

Very good
                An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Very nice. Although I had to watch it without sound. Will rewatch it again at home
                  Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

haha that was excellent, really nice job

Comment

impressive to say the least
                      SAVE SG-1
                      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                      Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Man, that is classic O'Neil. Hey, if we put you and cooky in a room together I'm sure great things could happen.

BTW, which one are you?

Best Stargate quote:
                        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

Im the one in the black shirt. The main problem with the video is the quality. We were using my cousins camera, and its not a very good one. I think its a $300 Sony. He is trying to save up for a better one. (Canon xl2)

Thanks for the nice compliments everyone. I myself think it came out fairly well for being the first time we've done something like this, especially using a cheap camera.

Puddle_Jumper_One, dont worry about your sis and her lame buds. There will always be critics!

Anway, we plan to shoot some more footage next weekend, and it might involve my jumper, some transport rings, and probably prometheus landing somewhere.

Comment

That was great...
                            Good for you!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neil
                              First of all, I hope this is the correct forum for this.

Ok, some of you might remember my thread from awhile back about my 3D models. One of them was Prometheus. Me and my cousin took his camera and made a short film (more like commercial) and we used Prometheus to beam us down to my house, get some drinks, then beam us back up.

The video is hosted on google. If you cant see the movie, you will need to download and install the free Divx codec from www.divx.com

Here is the link to the video. Prometheus and Coke

NOTE: You might have to resize the video in the google player. It was too big the first time I viewed it.
                              You did a great job on that video!
                              I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Working...
                              X