Stargate Last Letter Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Egeria
      sigpic

Comment

Atlantis
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Sheppard
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

^

Drone
            Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Evan Lorne

Comment

Electromagnetic field generator

Comment

Replicator ^

Comment

^

Ry’ac

Comment

Caldwell

Comment

Lantea

Comment

Atlantis

Comment

Sokar

Comment

Ra
                              sigpic

Comment

Anubis.
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X