• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Storm (110)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 110

When a massive storm threatens the city, Atlantis is evacuated -- only to be taken over by the team's newest enemy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 08:49 PM.

I hate two parters...

This was a good episode though.

It sucks that we have to wait months when you know the second part is already in the can and they're just sitting on it though.

Comment

I liked the tricky relations between the Genii Commander and Sheppard near the end. Can't wait for the second part.
      Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.

Comment

This episode was awesome!

SGA is awesome!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Awesome episode, I love it, cant wait for the second part.... just wow at the wait time :/

here goes my post buried under others.

Comment

Good episode from what I saw, about 30 min into it.

Those two men I think were the first to die since Sumner I think.

^ Earth Rules.

"And I hope noone forgot to feed my Rash'nak"

-Daniel, "Icon" Season 8 SG-1

Comment

What do you think the chances are of the Jenai having people with the ancient gene? I'm betting that spicy little red head has it if anyone...

I'm looking forward to seeing Shepard off the guy from the Goonies.

I think Shepard was on to something though with the lightning rods...obviously they were there for a reason, perhaps they were already a fail safe incase the ZPM's failed during the storm?

Comment

It was very surreal seeing Bailey Malone as a bad guy. Good job by Davi, though.

Loved the interplay between McKay and Dr. Zelenka, he's almost as cool as McKay. Almost. Loved Rodney's frustration with Dr. Z's interruptions, too.

Very interesting plot developments all around and it's going to be a long few months waiting for part 2. *sigh* I'm not sure I buy Genii Chick going all sympathetic for the Atlanteans, though. She has more reason than anyone to hate them.

Poor Rodney. He put on a brave front and managed to accomplish some good, but he's still the weakest link. Although I can't say I'd have reacted any differently if someone had been cutting into my arm. Hewlett has a very expressive face. Love that.

Gotta say, I think I'm finally warming to Weir.

How come Beckett is the one making command decisions about whether or not to fly? He's not a pilot, is he?

Comment

Originally posted by PYRO
                  Good episode from what I saw, about 30 min into it.

Those two men I think were the first to die since Sumner I think.
                  First two Tau'Ri.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    How come Beckett is the one making command decisions about whether or not to fly? He's not a pilot, is he?
                    As seen in episode 1 he has the ancient gene as well. He was the only one who could fly it as far as I know.

Comment

He has the gene, Ford doesn't. I guess that means he has a better chance of getting the ship to perform the way they want.

Have they actually said what branch Ford's in?

Anyway, this ep was pretty good. I hope Shep gives those Genii jerks what's coming to them.

Comment

Wow.

The views of the city were stunning.

Hmm, good enough to make me forget what I was going to say about the story itself. Oh well!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ford is in the United States Marine Corp.
                          sigpic
                          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

*cough*thread needs to be sticky*cough*

City views were very nice, but the pull back with the storm clouds was unconvincing. The wavery blackness at the top of the screen seemed more like a problem with my TV set than part of the scene.

Got to see the Genii Underground again. Still love that. Still love the waterfall.

How come Dr. Zelenka didn't stay? He and Rodney worked closely on formulating the plan, and while Rodney is great (loved the Superman line) it might have been good to have some backup.
                            Last edited by ShadowMaat; 20 September 2004, 03:21 AM. Reason: egregious misuse of terminology

Comment

Very cool. McKay looked very scared during many of the scenes. Too bad we didn't see Halling this episode. I miss that dude.

And I bet you Weir haters both love and hate the cliffhanger we're left with!
                              Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Working...
                              X