Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*choke* $65 USD?!?! *diez* That's like a whole weeks paycheck for me... (part time) Who can I con to buy me that for Christmas... *plots*
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
      *choke* $65 USD?!?! *diez* That's like a whole weeks paycheck for me... (part time) Who can I con to buy me that for Christmas... *plots*
      That's what I said when I saw the price at the theater. I got mine for my birthday.
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I got mine from the merc stand when I saw it in London. And a bunch of other stuff too (though I've lost the pin ). I kinda go a bit crazy when it comes to merc, lol. BlueBanrigh can contest to that.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
          I got mine from the merc stand when I saw it in London. And a bunch of other stuff too (though I've lost the pin ). I kinda go a bit crazy when it comes to merc, lol. BlueBanrigh can contest to that.
          Oh, man, I drooled over everything at the stand at the theater! Wanted a program, too, but didn't wanna fork over the $20... and ended up getting it for free a couple of weeks later when a family friend gave me an extra one they had!

Comment

I've also become obsessed with Wicked thanks to SallyLizzie

But where both gonna rob a bank to fund the obsession so all is good

I got tickets for 29th and 30th Dec. I can't wait to see it especially Idina she's a legend

XXXX

Comment

You lucky thing! I wont get to see Idina perform I'm here in little ole Oz (the real one ) and there's a rumour gong around for a 2008 production here, but nothing concrete atm...

Have a great time and don't forget to tell us allllll about it

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                You lucky thing! I wont get to see Idina perform I'm here in little ole Oz (the real one ) and there's a rumour gong around for a 2008 production here, but nothing concrete atm...

Have a great time and don't forget to tell us allllll about it
                Awww i wanna be in Oz

I shall do, you may get it in 2008 you never know it is pretty world wide now and it's just getting more popular by the minute

I think i will die when i see Idina

XXX

Comment

Originally posted by St@rbuck View Post
                  I've also become obsessed with Wicked thanks to SallyLizzie

But where both gonna rob a bank to fund the obsession so all is good

I got tickets for 29th and 30th Dec. I can't wait to see it especially Idina she's a legend

XXXX
                  Eeeee! I'm so jealous of you, getting to see Idina's last!! *sends her good karma for no falls down a trap door this time*

Comment

LOL let's hope that doesn't happen lol.

I don't know why i'm loling. how harsh of me

XXX

Comment

OMG you get to see idina??

i would pee my pants if i got to see the original cast.... *sigh* if only.

everytime me and my friends go to nyc, we go to the gershwin theater and oogle, but never have enough money to actually purchase tickets. im reserving ticket money though and will hopefully see it in spring!

Lizbeth
                      das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon View Post
                        OMG you get to see idina??

i would pee my pants if i got to see the original cast.... *sigh* if only.

everytime me and my friends go to nyc, we go to the gershwin theater and oogle, but never have enough money to actually purchase tickets. im reserving ticket money though and will hopefully see it in spring!

Lizbeth
                        yay you must

I cna't wait and i'm sure you'l get to see her too one day, you have more change than i did

XXX

Comment

This is so Wicked related

Look at what NZBG gave me for Christmas!

*click*
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Awwwww!! That's so sweet!

And for those who haven't heard - Julia Murney and Kendra Kassebaum will be taking over the roles of Elphaba and Glinda, respectively, on Broadway beginning January 7th! YAY!!! I saw the two of them on the national tour twice, and they were absolutely fantastic! I'm so happy that they've made it into the Broadway cast now - I only wish I could go see them there myself! They're absolute sweethearts at the stage door, too.

Julia and Kendra - Popular Kendra's "Popular" is a riot - she is so hyper, this video doesn't even do it justice. She randomly did the splits in the middle of the number one time I saw her. "SPARKLES!!!" XD

No good Julia Murney Wicked clips on YouTube that I can find right offhand - they must be cleaning out. She was an amazing actress, though - IMHO, the best actor of any Elphaba yet. I wonder how her voice is doing - I know towards the end of her run with the national tour, the doctor said she couldn't do any matinees because she was sick and it gave her a chance to rest her voice.

ETA: found the cornfield scene with Julia and Kendra, and Sebastian Arcelus as Fiyero. Beware of major spoilers if you haven't seen it yet!
                            Last edited by xfkirsten; 22 December 2006, 08:13 PM.

Comment

So i finally saw it and OMG now i can't get enough of it

I saw it 4 times. 3 with Idina as Elphaba and once with Kerry Ellis has Elphaba and Kerry was amazing i didn't think i'd like it becasue i love idina but Kerry is just as amazing.

Theres some pics of idina and my babbling on my blog but i won't copy it here coz it's very long but if you wanna see it's here:

Myspace

LJ

XXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X