Home (109)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    However, Weir was also in her uniform shirt (didn't notice the pants).
    Shirt, but no patches. The patches are what bothered me more. I think that at least some of them should have been sporting lovely military surplus, but that's just me. At least Weir had gone to Simon's, I bet she has some clothes still at his house.

Comment

They're interesting, but not worth a 480 year trip by puddle jumper.
      So I guess the puddle jumpers don't have hyperspace capability...
      Or, at least, not that we know of... yet.
      There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

I think the queston should be is what was he thinking going off base wearing those clothes in public LOL.

Comment

aah, forgot to mention that the director did one heck of a job keeping it all straight.

given that different characters were dressed differently in the various hallucinations, it had to have been a witch to keep straight and direct
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Kudos to the script whatsit continuity person who made sure everyone was dressed right in the right scenes. Even with the scenes being shot whole and then pieced together, it can get tricky. Didn't notice any overt problems.

What did Ford's tshirt say?

Comment

I liked the line about "It may as well say..." and then I've already forgotten the words... There was another good line, too. Curse my bad memory...
              Caught the re-air; "Bing Tittle Tittle Bong" That's our Rodney.

Comment

"It's like looking through a microscope at a cell culture and seeing a thousand dancing hampsters!"

Comment

What did Ford's tshirt say?
                  That I didn't see clearly...looked like 'The Lost Resort'

Comment

Possibly best episode yet. At least second best (I really liked Suspicions).

It's nice to see some of the characters really come alive like they haven't in the past. I think it's a shame that Ford didn't get his own section though. He's supposed to be the military guy that balances out all the less disciplined people, yet he hardly ever does anything.

Comment

I really liked the use of the Outer Limits. Funny (and so not suprising) that McKay would watch it, and the opening titles act as a metaphor for the episode as a whole. Kind of like the Hail Mary thing in "Hide and Seek". I wonder if this is going to be a recurring thing - using references in the episode to describe the overall plot/theme of the episode?
                      aka Nur-ab-sal

"It's not enough to survive. One has to be worthy of survival." -- William Adama

Comment

Is it just me or has Beckett gotten more lines/screen time than Ford? Probably just seems that way. Still, this continued shafting of Ford is really starting to grate on my nerves. Give him a meaty plotline, already! Beckett had one, and he's only a recurring character, Ford is supposed to be main cast!

Comment

I thought it was alright. But even without looking at spoilers I found this episode way too predictable. And yeah...poor Ford is hardly even in the show it seems.
                          Games 'n Stuff

Comment

I'm very disappointed that we didn't get to see any of Lt. Ford's life...I'm more than disappointed, he gets ignored far too often.
                            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                              OK, but that still doesn't explain why no one questioned his presence. It only explains why she didn't personally mention O'Neill before "returning" home. But surely she would have noticed that immediately when she arrived? Why not just have Jack there as he should be, and Hammond just visiting? I mean, it seemed like Hammond was running the entire SGC, and no one cared. At least Weir could have asked Hammond "where's Gen. O'Neill?" or something like that when they stepped through...
                              So commands can't change while they were away? Hammond couldn't have just been there by coincidence? Jack couldn't have been off-world on some business?

It was supposed to seem odd. You didn't find it strange that an air force pilot had a home that awesome? Or that Rodney had a date with that hot woman?

Comment

Was anybody here hoping Weir would purpose...er I mean accidently get pushed through the gate to Earth and not be able to come back?

Comment

Working...
                                X