No announcement yet.

Childhood's End (106)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey do NOT jump all over me and my post. I said "In my opinion and also that I did not watch all parts of the ep and was going to rewatch all of it. That meaning I might change my mind on the ep if after seeing all the details.

There is NO reason to jump all over me!!!!!!!!!
    My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but did anyone get a little feeling that the whole sacrafice thing to keep the population at a certain number kind of like SG1 Episode, "Revisions"? Well of course its different, but its just me comparing and contrasting
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
        I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but did anyone get a little feeling that the whole sacrafice thing to keep the population at a certain number kind of like SG1 Episode, "Revisions"? Well of course its different, but its just me comparing and contrasting
        That was different. That was an evil computer making them do it <nod>
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
          There is NO reason to jump all over me!!!!!!!!!
          You stated your opinion, I recounted using ideas and opinions of my own. Sorry if that bothers you. Your original post came across as being very hostile in my opinion so I replied in a particularly blunt manner. I wasn't jumping all over you, just suggesting alternatives. All I'm really saying is try and keep an open mind...

Comment

This was a fun episode. I like that elder kid who got shot. And the kids. Poor guys, having to be at the recieving end of Rodney's snark.

Heehee. McKay broke the ZPM. Beckett's never gonna leave him alone about that. ^.^

~Lucia
            This is OTAKUDOM-
            I mean.... This is STARGATEDOM!

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
              Revisions:
              Spoiler:
              Revisions:
              Spoiler:
              Definite shades of Revisions both with the sacrifice and with the "dwindling field of protection".

It also reminded me a bit of that ep where they brought back the rebel SG teammates to fix the device they'd broken which shielded the city. Drawing a complete blank on the name... Grogan was in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia Tanaka
                This was a fun episode. I like that elder kid who got shot. And the kids. Poor guys, having to be at the recieving end of Rodney's snark.

Heehee. McKay broke the ZPM. Beckett's never gonna leave him alone about that. ^.^

~Lucia
                No. He didn't break it. At first, he thought he may have broken it, but then he realized that he just didn't know how to initialize it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                  No. He didn't break it. At first, he thought he may have broken it, but then he realized that he just didn't know how to initialize it.

I know. But it's still his fault.

~Lucia
                  This is OTAKUDOM-

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia Tanaka
                    I know. But it's still his fault.

~Lucia
                    But he didn't break it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                      But he didn't break it.

>.< Nevermind.

Anyway, is anyone starting to like Ford more now? I know tons of people had a problem with him. Any changes in opinion?

~Lucia
                      This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Revisions:
                        Spoiler:
                        Definite shades of Revisions both with the sacrifice and with the "dwindling field of protection".

It also reminded me a bit of that ep where they brought back the rebel SG teammates to fix the device they'd broken which shielded the city. Drawing a complete blank on the name... Grogan was in it.
                        I think that the episode was the Sentinel...and I liked this episode...it was kind of the first exploration mission that they have gone on...and of course yet another greek mention with the kid Ares(wow, he was a war monger ) This had more of a early season SG-1 feel do you agree. and again I get so so stuck on their opening song

Comment

Originally posted by They call me Tim
                          I think that the episode was the Sentinel...and I liked this episode...it was kind of the first exploration mission that they have gone on...and of course yet another greek mention with the kid Ares(wow, he was a war monger ) This had more of a early season SG-1 feel do you agree. and again I get so so stuck on their opening song
                          Yes. Sentinel. Thanks.

Closed Captioning spelled it "Aries" but yes, he was pretty war-like, wasn't he? Or yet another religious fundamentalist type. *rolls eyes*

Definitely an early-season feel, with a heavy smattering of the eps already mentioned. At least this time the plot sounded a little more rational than when they did it in Revisions. Ye gods, I hated that ep...

Comment

Anyone notice that the bows from the bows and arrows are plywood and you can really notice the plies at the ends of the bows where props cut them out of a piece of plywood?
                            Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
                              Anyone notice that the bows from the bows and arrows are plywood and you can really notice the plies at the ends of the bows where props cut them out of a piece of plywood?
                              :laugh: No. I'll have to watch it again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Revisions + Logan's Run = this episode

Still a good episode, but if anyone from SG1 were there, they probably would have punched McKay in the face for what he said back on Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                                X