• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspicion (105)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105

After a series of run-ins with the Wraith, the team begins to suspect their Athosian allies of having a spy in their midst.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 08:45 PM.

Very cool, I liked it.

Was that Wraith that they captured the same as seen in "Rising Part 2"?

^ Earth Rules.

"And I hope noone forgot to feed my Rash'nak"

-Daniel, "Icon" Season 8 SG-1

Comment

I really REALLY wish the Ep discussion threads would pop up faster... Some of us would like to talk about the ep while it's actually happening.

Do not like the head of security dude. He's an over-paranoid jerk. Not surprised that the "leaking" of info to the Wraith was inadvertent. Nifty trick, having it be the necklace, which Shep activated. Loved McKay trying to explain that to Mr. Security. hehe.

Once again, great quoteables from McKay. Loved his scene with Dr. Z (who is definitely Czech). Although if McKay is such a gourmand, what's with liking MREs and hospital food? He was whining about being sent to Siberia because of the food, but MREs he likes? Is Russian food THAT bad??

Cheers to McKay for questioning leaving people behind, then champing at the bit to go back and get Ford and Teyla.

And I ask again, why must the doors be SO LOUD??? Sheesh.

I figured out who that Wraith dude reminds me of- that guy from Kill Bill vol. 2

Comment

The head of security annoyed me, a lot, but i can understand the possible risks, but i don't know, i think he just didn't like Teyla's people.

I liked the Filipino stick fighting with Teyla and the Wraith dude, fast pace
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I LOVE McKay! God, he was funny in the beginning, and I had to give him props for sticking up for everyone!

I dunno, though, this ep was good but kinda... "Let's all accuse the alilens because we can!" If they were gonna talk about there being a rat in the colony, I would've like to see one or something similar! Although, I thought it was cool that they worked the necklace into being the actual cause, though.

I feel so bad for Ford, though. "I thought we agreed you wouldn't name anything anymore."
          Urgo: *Wff!*
          Daniel: Woof?

Daniel: *muffled* Dis ith da beth pae I'b ever had!

Jack: And Daniel said he wanted you to go with us to make sure this works?
          Daniel: I didn't say that.
          Nick: Yes!
          Jack: Okay!
          Daniel: Nick! You're taking advantage of me!

Weir: That's the bright side?
          Daniel: More of a slightly less dark side...

Comment

Good episode, funny how Sheppard activated the necklace. The Wraith still seem too weak for me though, I kept on thinking how could these guys beat the ancients? Security guy almost pissed me of as the religious nut in SG-1 tonight. McKay was great as usual too, funny scene with him and his gun!

Comment

I am new and I guess we do not have to put spoiler lines in this type of thread, If yes I apologize and just pm me and tell me I need to.

I KNEW IT WAS THE NECKLACE!!!!! LOL

I really liked this ep. It scares me that they have a wraith now in Atlantis. I really liked the part of the guy forget his name that got hit in the face with the wraith stun weapon.
              My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

Spoilers...
                (I hope that is okay, if not please delete this or edit or something... I won't be offended )

So cool they caught one---and even one without the mask!!!! Just hope it isn't their undoing.... but it'll be cool to learn more about the enemy.

Comment

Something bugging me, I was SURE the Abadonian people naturaly had the Ancient gene being their desendents and all. But this episode blows that theory away, all though Shepard was just the first one to touch it, Teala may yet have the gene.

Now I did like the resolution, for one I was afraid it was the odvious answer and it was the Paranoid Sergent. Also it was good for Sheperd to clear up how it was all a mistake in about 2 seconds after discovering the device.

Comment

The wraith are still pathetic, IMO.

Security Dude is so stereotypical it's amazing that he didn't flatten out into 2-D from the sheer force of his own clichè-ness.

I want to know why it never occurred to anyone that the leaking of info could be inadvertent. I know it's the first thing I thought of. But maybe I'm just weird.

Comment

I think it was kind of clear that Teyla didn't have the gene, because if it was activated by a touch, then why didn't it activate when Teyla wore it long ago.

Comment

Earth people are suppose to have been the Ancients descendants also... aren't they??? and if so it's been bred out of humans... so maybe it has them too?

Comment

Well it went dorment a while after she droped it, odviously. And that planet didn't have one of the booster things. Or if it does then it doesn't matter as the Wraither were visiting perioticly anyway.

Unless it was a spesific divice to find Ancients.

Comment

I don't know if its a plot hole, but that whole little necklace activation thing is confusing me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              The wraith are still pathetic, IMO.

Security Dude is so stereotypical it's amazing that he didn't flatten out into 2-D from the sheer force of his own clichè-ness.

I want to know why it never occurred to anyone that the leaking of info could be inadvertent. I know it's the first thing I thought of. But maybe I'm just weird.
                              Exactly. I'm shocked that someone like Weir didn't think about the possibility of it being by accident. I could see a more military person going that way, hence security guy, but I expect Dr. Weir to be more intelligent.

Comment

Working...
                              X